BALLS and/or COCK REMOVAL ...CASTRATION, PENECTOMY

Guest SpermMaker

On 3/23/2021 at 3:36 PM, manseeker said:

I too would love to be castrated. If i could find my Daddy / Master/ owner who i completely surrender to , and if it was His wish . i would gladly go under the knife for Him and me. 

You are such a hot bitch. 

Yeah .... not happening here, unless I went full on transgender with HRT and gender reassignment surgery. I've met with and talked to plenty of transgenders who are pre-op and state they'll never be anything but pre-op. Most post-op tend to be "straight" that only want to be with other women as women, then making them lesbian I guess. Women just don't trip my trigger, except as a model of how I might like to dress, act, etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As a dedicated sub cocksucker I have found my balls to be entirely useless for years. I think it is a big part of why I enjoy ball abuse so much.

I have always found the orgasm of the guy I am sucking off to be entirely fulfilling, which makes my own orgasm both pointless and not that special. What I find ultimately erotic is the idea of being locked in a chastity cage permanently. Finding a dom that would lock me in a steel cage and actually weld it closed is my biggest fantasy. A very close second is to be castrated, with the only drawback being that balls are needed to keep the cage on. 

• Like 1

My interest in castration began almost 30 years ago, penectomy about 20 years ago. As a happy, healthy, well liked, respected, closet bisexual, professional guy I questioned my sanity with the wild fantasies I had. Family, friends and neighbors don't even suspect that I am bisexual. What would they think if they knew I had fantasies about castration and penectomy (receiving and or doing to someone else). What would they think if rhey knew all the things I have done or let others do to my cock and balls?

After many years of introspection I understood the roots of the thoughts and how things developed theough my life. With understanding came acceptance. With acceptance came realization that it was okay for fantasies to become reality. I am still fully intact, but risky play over the years have put my genitals at risk of damage/destruction. And I am okay with that. The desire is there (to have it done to me or to do to others). Given the right time, place, scene, people, fantasies could/will become reality.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 1:18 PM, Pureviralchaser said:

Hi there everyone. My little dicklet isn’t much good. I have been looking for a cutter for years but there is nobody in my area or surrounding area that can do it. 2D0F74BE-9633-4E42-8D59-76F67BDE25A5.thumb.jpeg.ba386cc31235e1300afbbc2b0962709c.jpeg

Fucking HOT and Beautiful - more - more - Please !

1 minute ago, Charlotte said:

Hi im charlotte a TS, i have a master who is going to castrate me and make me into the girl i want to be so much very soon. I cant wait. X

That’s awesome, congrats to you. 

⚠️- Long Comment with Tangents

Given the relative ease of an orchiectomy, I’ve always questioned the commitment of trans women who don’t have this done. Sperm can be frozen if you might want kids, HRT dosage can be much lower if it’s not being asked to fight testicles pumping out testosterone, and since I have zero interest in being fucked*, any role that testosterone might have in producing an erection is just helping along a relatively unappealing party trick.

To me, a trans woman’s cock is just a large clit. I find balls to be an incongruous addition that add no value and takes away from my visual and tactile enjoyment of a trans woman’s body. 

I don’t care about penis removal, except as a peripheral curiosity, since the only interaction with a trans woman’s cock I’m willing to have is oral/touch and, even then, only for her pleasure anyway.**

But I totally understand that the penile and scrotum skin and tissue is useful and important for good SRS outcomes, so I’d never suggest a trans woman with any interest in SRS have either removed.

That said, given my worldview, a trans woman with a micropenis and without balls, is about as (and maybe more) interesting as (than) one with a completed SRS, since the actual surgically constructed cunts I’ve tried have been lackluster, most not as good as their asses and only one as good as OEM vag.***

So count this as a “+1” for team orchiectomy and a neutral for team penectomy.

* Early experiences and experimentation had as a result of being exceptionally open minded helped me realize I’m sexually attracted to the feminine form, regardless of whether that form has a cunt or a cock, whereas I’m sexually repulsed by the masculinity, regardless of genitalia.

** FWIW, I’m a Pleasure Dom in D/s play. My pleasure is derived from causing, controlling, and denying my sub’s pleasure.

*** I’ve been asked why I’m fascinated by and interested in trans women at all, since I’m 100% top and not into dudes. Truth is, back when I was younger, decades ago, trans women took the desperate fat girl stereotype to the next level. Through my 20s and 30s, I never once met a bottom or switch trans woman that, once they knew I was cool with their anatomy, wasn’t absolutely DTF and grateful to be fucked. The downside to greater trans awareness and acceptance is that trans women have been able to become more selective. 🙄

Edited by Dickgently
  • Upvote 1