Diaper Cum and Piss Play

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lucien666

I also love a soggy ass diaper. That feeling of filling it up and piss makes it heavier. So hot.  I’m into jacking Off with used condoms (although I never fuck using condoms), and I’m thinking of getting into used diapers, from different guys who have cummed, pissed and shit inside. 

On 5/13/2020 at 7:13 AM, Leyva said:

I love being padded in public. Discrete, but just enough where someone can tell if they really looked. I like to leave the plastic peaking out of my waist line. Ive had a few times where someone has noticed at a bar or club, taken me somewhere semi private, pulled down my diaper and fucked me and bred me, then I get to go back in and socialize with a warm load running out into my diaper. 

I really like this. Guys who notice, also knows that you're fag and ready to be bred. I only wish there would be more guys into diapers where I live 🙂