Being Cautious, or still pushing my luck?

Guest FinalDL2021

Guest FinalDL2021

I feel I am sort of coming down from the Honeymoon period of barebacking; I have worked through the intense fantasy of wanting to chase and getting pozzed. Now I am pursuing my homosexual urges and meeting men as I used to, only no condoms. I am a Bisexual man ( vers./bottom) that likes to take what I call, my-walk-on-the-wild-side, when I decide to pursue gay sex. In the past, I have used, my judgement, and have been selective when meeting men online, or other places like the gym. Occasionally, I will go to the bathhouses for sex. I would also like to meet a someone I could develop an ongoing sexual relationship with ( a Fuck buddy ) I would even be ok with him being undetectable.

Being infected with HIV does not concern me as much as it used to, when I was younger. I have become much more accepting of the consequences .  I am just curious about my odds. I have to admit, that although I am not chasing, I still  find the risk to be part of the thrill.

2 minutes ago, NegToPoz2018 said:

I feel I am sort of coming down from the Honeymoon period of barebacking; I have worked through the intense fantasy of wanting to chase and getting pozzed. Now I am pursuing my homosexual urges and meeting men as I used to, only no condoms. I am a Bisexual man ( vers./bottom) that likes to take what I call, my-walk-on-the-wild-side, when I decide to pursue gay sex. In the past, I have used, my judgement, and have been selective when meeting men online, or other places like the gym. Occasionally, I will go to the bathhouses for sex. I would also like to meet a someone I could develop an ongoing sexual relationship with ( a Fuck buddy ) I would even be ok with him being undetectable.

Being infected with HIV does not concern me as much as it used to, when I was younger. I have become much more accepting of the consequences .  I am just curious about my odds. I have to admit, that although I am not chasing, I still  find the risk to be part of the thrill.

This site will help you a lot about being more relaxed talking about it. And being with any guy.

Some guys can get fucked bare for years and stay neg; others get pozzed quickly. it's definitely a game of chance.  Think before you fuck.

If you get off on the risk, and are 100% sure you are okay becoming poz, keep bottoming bareback with random men, and it’ll happen (I was a bareback slut for a long time before I got knocked up).

If you are having second thoughts, get on PREP, you can still be a cumdump and not worry so much about HIV.  You can always get pozzed later if you decide you crave it, but you can’t become neg again if you get pozzed and regret it. Fantasy is hot and all but you need to decide if you can handle being poz or not, and act accordingly.

• Upvote 3

• Moderators

If you take loads from multiple guys and you are not on PrEP, then you will eventually turn Poz. That is unless you stop doing that before it happens. It’s just a game of numbers, and every load you take brings you closer to the one that coverts you  

That was the reality all bareback bottoms lived with until a few years ago. You don’t have to live it now. Get on PrEP. 

Or accept that you really are chasing. 

• Upvote 2

Guest FinalDL2021

Thanks for all the great feedback. I think that the risk is part of the turn-on for me. My primary reason I want to hold off on getting pozzed too quickly, is I don't want to lose that thrill I get having raw sex.

Guest Boxir55

The risk was a big part if it for me. It is just a matter of time till you become poz and there is no going back. Theres no point in being careful a lot are poz and  don't realise it themselves then they get you. 

Guest descartes70817

I know that the risk was something I thought seriously about, but barefucking some anonymous guy's ass and cumming deep inside was just so addicting that nothing but bareback would do for me. I wasn't chasing so much as accepting that one day I was going to be pozzed. 

I only get fucked raw and I used to worry a lot about becoming Poz. Then I became friends/ fuckbuddies with a Top I will call my mentor.  He made me understand that to be the best cumdump possible I needed to get pozzed.  So he whored out my hole whenever possible especially if he knew the fucker was poz.  I started serosorting for poz only and end of story.  Now my hot Poz Dad is another story.  Woof

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Since you're bi, do you still hope to have relationships with women? You might consider that it will be a lot harder to find women who are comfortable with a poz bi partner than it is to find gay men.

I agree with the others: your best bet might be to go on Prep and keep your options open. If you need the thrill of risk, remember that there is still a chance, albeit a very tiny one, of getting pozzed on Prep. It's happened to about three "lucky" guys.