A4A & ManCunt profiles saying safe only

This is a rant, hope this is ok, but guys you are on this site for BB then I see you on BBrt....yet your A4a or mancunt or gaydar take your pick then says "safe only", I am one of those guys that will read a post on here, like what i hear so see if the guy is on A4A, and I can' tell you how many times I see "safe only" and not just at the bottom but sometimes typed out in the text box. Why say anything? Its fine you are into BB and I don't expect everybody to have a A4A profile called BB_guy_LA but don't be such a hypocrite and say you only have safe sex but then lurk on bareback sites.

Maybe its because for some guys barebacking is a hot fantasy, but they might not actually do it in real life. So they like to read about it, talk about it, think about it, but when it comes time for actual sex, they decide to play it safe and wrap it up. Same thing goes for bug chasers. For many it is just a hot fantasy that they would never actually follow through on.

Or they do bareback but don't want people who don't to find out.

I make a point of putting both my HIV status and "bareback only" in my profiles and I'm still surprised by guys who have "neg" and "safe sex only" who want to hook up with me and are perfectly fine with fucking raw, even taking my load, as long as it's on the downlow.

That oughta tell all those supposedly serosorting HIV- barebackers something. Guys will happily lie through their teeth, even about something like HIV, to get laid. Yes, that includes guys in "monogamous" relationships (I've had them hit me up too).

• 1 year later...

i usually put no answer if there isnt a BB friendly choice for sex...or other times i put "sometimes" or something to that effect.

but then again i think we bareback brothers stick to BB friendly sites for the most part,, i just dont get into the safe scene nazi sex venues anymore...too much attitude and preaching

Most of what guys put on A4A is total bullshit. Just last night a guy with "Friends only... I DON'T DO HOOKUPS!!! etc" message me saying "I'm horny and need to fuck". And he wanted bare, even though he's got "Safe Sex Only" indicated. And that's not the first time that's happened.

I actually honestly told someone recently that my mancunt profile is complete opposite of my BBRT profile and not accurate. I would love to change my mancunt profile to what I really am. But one problem is I barely use mancunt. Second, people I know who are close to me use it. It's going to get to the point where I eventually don't give a damn but right now I'm not at that point yet. But I wonder if the alarm would really sound and a swat team would come in if I remove the safer only...

I've left it blank or to "ask me". Simply put, I am only fucking raw as condoms to me are painful. But I can't tell you how many guys I've hooked up with don't bother to ask and fuck me raw. One guy I played with this weekend - who picked me up off Scruff, who I thought was only going to be oral, figured out that when my nipples were played with I lost control. He was on top of me, grabbed my nipples, worked them and rammed his cock in my ass. I was lost in the moment and basically defenseless. He didn't cum in me, but he got balls deep. He never asked, even when we were done. All he wanted was my assurance I'd have sex with him again.

It's pretty common. Just search for profiles with bareback or raw in their profile names on Gaydar and Gayromeo, and you'll realise that there are very many who say "always safe". Even more "for discussion". If your profile is open with lots of photos with you, or your friends know about your profile I can understand if you don't want to be open about your bb life, as barebacking is not generally accepted in most environments. What I don't understand is why anonymous profiles have bareback related profile names, but still have "always safe" in their status.

It's pretty stupid but thanks to this thread I finally realized to stop being a dumbass. I just simply unchecked safe sex only on mancunt. I don't have the balls to put up "raw only" on non bbrt websites. But it's a step in the right direction. Thanks guys :)

Or they do bareback but don't want people who don't to find out.

Mostly this I think. A few months ago I got a vers/btm that I'd been having oral fun with but always shot before we got close to fucking. He messged me said he wanted me to fuck him, I went over, took condoms since he was a "safe only" in a "monog relationship" but he was on my cock before I could even think of the rubber (Thank God).

I love BB, but will respect if someone insists on a condom. I'm amazed at how many people BB that have the safe only option. My favorite site that you can see the hypocrisy is squirt. If you search profiles you can put safe sex under a practice option, and in your "into" section put bareback. Did a search for those two combined in my city and pages of profiles.

I've had numerous hookups with guys from A4A, a smaller number from MH, who have their profile as "Safe Only" but had no problem taking/giving it raw. Some have been become good fuck buddies over the years and never once asked for a condom.

I think it often depends on where ones is. My area of Texas is very conservative and few profiles say "anything goes/bareback," but if I search guys in places like Austin, Dallas, or Houston, there are plenty who fuck raw and are proud to say so.