What does cumunion look like in your town?

1 hour ago, RawUK said:

Not been to SBN - wonder if chubs such as myself have a good time? That's why I liked XXL. Maybe someone on here can let me know.

Anyway if I venture there I'll let you know.

All body shapes and sizes and ages welcome at SBN.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2021 at 10:58 AM, Littlebill77 said:

sling lizards (it ain’t a huge venue - two slings) don’t seem to be a problem in Part cause Ive never had them say no. That would be a problem.

------

don’t think it had a load of slings, never noticed - too busy fucking, always busy and awesome

Respectfully: I don't think most tops see a problem with the number of slings at such an event because they're probably willing to fuck whoever's in the sling.

From a bottom's perspective, when two bottoms occupy the only two slings for, say, 80% of the time of the event, there IS a problem regardless of whether the tops perceive it or not. Being a selfish sling hog may get you fucked more, but karma always has a way of biting people in the ass.

• Like 1