It's official, I´m owned, I have become a slave

Man4manplay

two weeks ago we made it official, after almost a year of negotiations, and ups and down, I agreed. I have signed his contract and I have officially become his slave. We still haven't moved in together but he comes home every day and stay with me for a few hours.   I'm new at this and I want to do it right any good advice on anything I can do to please my master? It can sexual or nonsexual. 

• Like 1

Congratulations, I can only encourage someone like this. I can agree, the tune in and adjustment takes time. Do yourself a solid, buy a book - "Ask the Man Who Owns Him". It is basically self-published by the authors, ISBN 098236931X, At $20 it has so much of good insight into this type of the relationships, that I'd say you can't beat that research despite it being almost 10 years old now - it is the stories of the couples in their own words.

ask the man.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bbcunthole said:

i see on your profile u love being abuse, im sure any master will love his slave that way , i hope u make him happy

best decision ever so far, took me last saturday to a friends house, he didnt told me it was going to be a sex party 7 guys including us and he told everyone I was his slave and they all took turns  fucking with me 

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY
On 7/10/2018 at 8:25 AM, Man4manplay said:

best decision ever so far, took me last saturday to a friends house, he didnt told me it was going to be a sex party 7 guys including us and he told everyone I was his slave and they all took turns  fucking with me 

Very very lucky, i hope he blindfolded u and did not allow u to see who was breeding your ass :D I yearn for something like this. But to please your Master, I just suggest please Obey because Master's needs always cums first before the cumdump slave. I was owned by a daddy for a short time, and Id ALWAYS make sure, that when he got home from work...that id already be laying on the bed naked (on my stomach), with my ass in the air. Even if he does not want it when he cums home, he will likely appreciate it.

Sometimes i would get fucked when he got home...or he would tell me "no not right now" and make me lay there in that position sometimes for Hours til he was ready to bust a nut in me.  U always gotta be ready to be fucked no matter what, within seconds notice. Always keep lube in ur ass, or Cum in ur ass as lube. Ur Master gotta be able to get into ur faghole pretty quickly and easily and its not appropriate to keep him waiting.

And might sound strange IDK but let him brand you in some way too, my former Master and some dominant guys i meet, i tell them to take my black marker and write the word SLUT on my forehead before using me. To me its degrading, plus u are put into ur place and reminded everytime u look in the mirror (and see that word) what ur true purpose in life is.

On 7/12/2018 at 9:23 AM, TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY said:

Very very lucky, i hope he blindfolded u and did not allow u to see who was breeding your ass :D I yearn for something like this. But to please your Master, I just suggest please Obey because Master's needs always cums first before the cumdump slave. I was owned by a daddy for a short time, and Id ALWAYS make sure, that when he got home from work...that id already be laying on the bed naked (on my stomach), with my ass in the air. Even if he does not want it when he cums home, he will likely appreciate it.

Sometimes i would get fucked when he got home...or he would tell me "no not right now" and make me lay there in that position sometimes for Hours til he was ready to bust a nut in me.  U always gotta be ready to be fucked no matter what, within seconds notice. Always keep lube in ur ass, or Cum in ur ass as lube. Ur Master gotta be able to get into ur faghole pretty quickly and easily and its not appropriate to keep him waiting.

And might sound strange IDK but let him brand you in some way too, my former Master and some dominant guys i meet, i tell them to take my black marker and write the word SLUT on my forehead before using me. To me its degrading, plus u are put into ur place and reminded everytime u look in the mirror (and see that word) what ur true purpose in life is.

well this is just getting started and so far so good, he told me the first monthss is gonna be very similar to a normal relationship, but i will notice for time to time is not. sex is great im always ready and he alwys let me know when he wants me and what he wants to do. the branding is coming too, is part of the contract it probably going to be a tattoo in my buttocks and another in a visible area. but he saw the other day some type of burning like they do to cattle and he was going to find out  if he can find something like that and surprise me

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

That is hot

Nothing has been made official, but I could be on my way to being owned, or at least mentally controlled by another man. I had an experience over the last weekend that rocked my world. 

I met up with this guy, who I now believe, successfully hypnotized me. My request  was to become less inhibited, and more comfortable becoming  gay. I thought it was a bunch of whowie,  now I believe it worked. Between our sessions fucking each other, he told me how he did it. 

In  two weeks he wants to offer me up to his partner,  to see if  I follow through, they live A few hours away, and I would be spending a weekend at their house.