Bisexual Navy Guys

rawTOP

• Administrators

I was stationed in Monterey CA some years ago for a Navy School and a bunch of us decided one evening to go out for a few drinks. It was a Friday night and as we crossed the bridge into San Francisco, someone suggested we get a motel room for the weekend. We all agreed and pooled our money and got three rooms....2 guys per room.

After eating a fast food dinner, we hit a few bars in and around Chinatown, and around 9pm three of the guys decided they wanted to go to a movie, so we split up.

The three of us continued to cruise around checking out half a dozen bars in the next couple of hours. Around 11pm we stumbled into a bar called The Rodeo. We didn't know it at first, but it was a very gay friendly bar, and when we sat down at a table a couple of guys ambled over and asked if we wanted to dance. We all said no thanks and got up and left.

I have always been bi, but never out of the closet to anyone but my wife, and the other two guys with me sure didn't seem bi to me. But we were all just drunk enough to laugh and talk about what we had seen in the bar. Mike giggled, "Did you see that guy in the cage dancing? He really looked hot! wow!"

Matt, who was sharing the room that night with me said, "Mike, are you turned on by that guy?"

Mike said, "Well, sort of...he was very nicely put together...and what a package he was just hiding there under that g-string!" Matt said, "I noticed him too, and I noticed you looking at him too Len."

I said, "Well, it was hard not to stare. I was getting hard watching him."

"You bi?" asked Matt.

"Yeah," I replied

"Wow! I am too! Who would have figured?" exclaimed Mike.

"Me too," said Matt. "I noticed you in school but I was afraid to say anything."

I looked hard at Matt's face and asked him, "Are you saying you are attracted to me?"

He looked at me and said "Yes....I've been watching you all week since you got here. I just never figured I'd ever say anything". Mike stopped walking and grabbed us both by the arm and suggested, "Why dont we go back to the room and fool around?" We both quickly agreed and we went back to the motel. We decided to go to Matt's and my room as we weren't sure about when Rob, Paul and Tony were going to return.

As we went into the room, we started throwing our clothes off and onto the floor. We were as excited as young guys can get, all three cocks standing straight up as theyt came into view. I wanted Matt's cock in my mouth and went right over to him and went down on my knees and started to lick his 7" nicely thick slab of meat. He let out a groan and put his hand on the back of my head and started pumping his cock into my mouth.

I felt a mouth closing over my own cock as Matt slid down on the floor to make it easier for me to suck him. Mike was making slurping sounds on my cock, and pushing a wet finger into my ass. I was in heaven.

Just then, there was a tap on the door. We all froze and scrambled for our shorts. We barely had time to get them on when Mike let the other three guys into the room.

We were still breathing hard and Rob looked at me and said with a grin, "Len is a bit out of breath. I wonder why."

Tony said, "Don't be an ass Rob....just tell them we found a glory hole in the wall of the bathroom and we've been watching for a good 5 minutes, and just decided to join you guys."

"Wow!" was all Mike could say, as I breathed in relief.

Then we all got nude again and started playing with each other on the floor. I quickly resumed sucking on Matt's rock hard cock, and Paul came over and began sucking on Rob.

Tony stood behind me and started feeling my ass, as Mike was wetting the entrance again with his finger. Tony soon had his fingers in there and was stretching my ass out...it felt wonderful. A few minutes later, I felt Someone put the head of his cock at the entrance to my ass and start to push it in. I looked and it was Tony. As I looked down I saw what had to be 9" of hard cock and thought 'Oh God, he's gonna kill me with that'

But Tony was very gentle and took his time, and when it was all in he asked me if I was okay, and when I nodded he started to fuck me slowly as I continued to lick and suck Matt's hardon. In the meantime, Matt was beginning to drip a bit and moan as he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. I could tell he was close to coming, and he suddenly stiffened and started shooting a huge stream of very hot cum into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but a little escaped down my chin, which Mike lapped up by licking my chin. Tony was picking up the pace a bit and I glanced over to see Paul and Rob locked in a 69 position.

As Matt's cock shrunk down a bit, Mike moved over and presented me with his cock. I immediately opened my mouth and took it in. I was filling all my holes and it felt wonderful.

Tony pulled out and told me to lie on my back and raise my legs. I did and he put his huge cock back in while Mike straddled my face and fed me his cock. Matt came to lie down next to me and started to suck my cock and play with Tony's balls as he fucked me. I got so hot, that i lasted about 1 minute before shooting my load right into Matt's willing mouth. As I came, I clenched my ass muscles very hard and Tony gave out a moan and I felt him shoot his hot cum right into my ass....and that made Mike cum in my mouth. We all shot our loads almost together.

That was the only time I was with more than 1 guy at a time, but I never forgot the experience...it lasted 2 days after which I was sore for a week but very very satisfied.

• Like 1