Bareback and commando

alexander2u

• 2 months later...

I usually go commando under my Levi 501s at work (construction).  A lot of times I may stop by a gay theatre wearing t-shirt, jean cutoffs and high top black work boots.  If I am commando, I can be down to just my boots in 30 seconds.  Comes in handy if there is some action in the dark theatre!  Just cutoffs and a t-shirt are easy to keep track of too.

• Upvote 2

You are lucky. I love construction gear. Unfortunately in my line of work I was confined to a suit or business casual (which is also not very good if you're excited and dripping precum, jeans are).

One of my fantasies has always been me with my business suit trousers on my ankles in my office (or elsewhere) being rammed by a "blue collor" guy dumping  load in me....Or a guy in uniform.

My father was a police officer first and then a carpenter. Maybe that's where the fantasy comes from....

• 3 weeks later...

This week we had the first two warmer days of the year (>20C which is >68F). Shorts time.

Was so good to walk around commando in thin cotton shorts. I increased my bulge by wearing a cockring.  That I am a bottom doesn't mean I don't like guys staring at my crotch :-)

Let my dick and balls swing freely as I went to the supermarket. And I did get some stares. Always turns me on.

On the way back I saw a cute guy bending over to tie his shoe laces. Yep, clear vision of his ass crack. No underwear. Had to hide my boner all the way walking back home ;-)

• Upvote 1

Guest NastyPigDad

always commando here..show off my big basket and my pozleaking cock leaves pre stains on my pants that turn on pigs..and me ..

Guest faggot hole

Always commando, probably since grade school.  Even at work. i don't even own underwear.  i was taught early-on that a boy needs to have his holes always available for a Man to use.  There must be nothing more offputting to a Top than to get a boy's jeans or cargo shorts off and find another layer of clothing to remove before He can get at the prize.

Not to mention that going commando tells the Men of the world that you are available.  Free-balling under mesh gym shorts, or tight jeans or silky nylon basketball-type shorts is telling the world "come and get me."  Nothing like advertising.

The only exception for me is the gym.  When i am working out, i wear a jock.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to a job interview the other day. Put on my business suit, no underwear and a cockring which made a nice bulge. Had two guys interviewing me, one probably 60+ (the Boss) and one 30+ (potential co-worker).

I noticed the 30+ guy staring at my crotch a lot. When the interview was over and I stood up I caught him staring at my crotch again and then looked up to my face. Gave me a very sly smile. Priceless! Rushed out of the room before I got a boner. LOL