Bottom diet

newbiboi

If I am going to be gangbanged, go to a naked sex party or  backroom - I eat only breakfast - clean out before I leave and don't eat anything but cock and seed till I have finished being bred.

For sex, I always bottom for my bf, so I can maybe add some insight.  I eat what I want, but on the day that I know I am going to get fucked, I stay away from certain foods (ok, beans, brocolli, you get the idea...) and then about an hour before I am going to clean out, I take 2 of the generic brand immodium pills.  These stop pretty much everything from, um, lets say moving forward, at least for a few hours.  That way I can clean out and be done.  Also, I tend not to eat greasy food at all.

• Like 1

Pure of Men, Pure for Men, Pure for Men!!! (available on Amazon) 

Pop two in the morning and two in the evening. I promise, this is like a bulldozer for your gut. You will take the most healthiest, life altering, dumps ever!

I try to stay away from meat (esp red meat), milk, and greasy, fast foods if I know I'm getting some dick within 24 hours. In fact, I try to not eat in general within at least 12 hours, if not more. I drink a lot of green tea and pop an Immodium a few hours before hand. 

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, CumBustion said:

Pop two in the morning and two in the evening. I promise, this is like a bulldozer for your gut. You will take the most healthiest, life altering, dumps ever!

I try to stay away from meat (esp red meat), milk, and greasy, fast foods if I know I'm getting some dick within 24 hours. In fact, I try to not eat in general within at least 12 hours, if not more. I drink a lot of green tea and pop an Immodium a few hours before hand. 

Looked at Amazon. They don't ship to Australia - and the Australian site doesn't list the product :(

Interestingly, though, the US site has a deal on the same page for different coloured handkerchiefs (12 for USD13.99) ... ? ? ?

Guest takingdeepanal
7 minutes ago, ejaculaTe said:

Have you looked at the company's web site? Another idea is to look around at health food stores for a similar item or just the basic ingredients which don't appear to be esoteric or complicated.

Good point. That will be my next option.

1 hour ago, takingdeepanal said:

Looked at Amazon. They don't ship to Australia - and the Australian site doesn't list the product :(

Damn, that sucks, bro...and not in a good way. I suggest fiber supplements. That's what I did before discovering Pure.

Guest takingdeepanal
1 minute ago, CumBustion said:

Damn, that sucks, bro...and not in a good way. I suggest fiber supplements. That's what I did before discovering Pure.

I usually don't eat for a day before I know that I'm going to get fucked - and I spend at least 30 minutes cleaning out.

Guest Memphian
19 hours ago, CumBustion said:

I can second the Pure recommendation.  The capsules say 2-3 twice a day.  I take two twice a day, and three if I am planning a big weekend.  I am in my 50s and was trying to get more fiber anyway but this stuff is great and I can't find any mainstream fiber supplements that seem to have the same amount and kinds of fiber.  I'm curious to see what my doctor says about my cholesterol levels next time but I bet they are better.

I used to shit 2-4 times a day on average and not really firm. turds  Went through a lot of toilet paper and a baby wipe each time.  But like CumBustion says, the Pure is like a logging company clear cutting the debris in your colon.  Now I usually have a bowel movement once in the morning and that's it.  Firm, well formed turds, sometimes quite long.  I'm like a two year old being potty trained.  I look in the bowel and take pride in my work.  And here's the other thing: Now it's normally one dab with some TP and it almost always proves unnecessary because there is no residue to be cleaned.  

When I'm ready to get fucked I usually douche with a Fleet disposable enema bottle that I use over and over with warm tap water.  One good squeeze and some turdletts will usually come out, but after that every rinse comes out clean.  I still do 4-5 reps just to be safe but there is rarely anything but clear water after the first.  

One warning:  the Pure people tell  you to drink a lot of water and I think I may have failed to do so the past week.  I felt a little constipated a few days ago.  I didn't strain or push hard but I think I'm on the verge of getting a hemorrhoid.  We are at the beach on vacation with one of my kids so it's kind of hard to get away so I decided to give my hole a vacation too.  I might try to suck some cock at least though.  I'm off the Pure for a few days and will see how things go.

As far as diet, now that I am bottoming every chance I get I try to avoid spicy food (which I love) and if I am going to a blackout party or something where I might get multiple loads I will eat very lightly for 24 hours in advance.  

I've been on Pure for Men for the last 9 months or so. It's been mixed results. Before, I was on metamucil and chia seeds (which Walgreen's no longer sells!), then I tried Pure. 

The results are the same. However, two huge points... one drink alot of water when you take your dose. Second, it's all about what you eat. Granted, either of these scenarios works. Yet they work better if you either don't eat before you plan on getting fucked, or eat ruffage. Greens, etc. 

Finally, since we're talking about digestion and cleaning...

...what do you guys use as a cleaner? Shower shot? Enema? Water bottle?