What is your Ultimate Sexual Fantasy?

Pig Bottom

Lately I’ve been dreaming to travel and be a  freeuse cumdump in each locations. Spend in each city and only move on to the next city  after I have taken at least 200cock in that city. So see the world through the cock that breeds me;) 

my fantasy is to be a cumdump but with manyly men that are physical.  They grab my hips, my shoudlers,  my neck.  and they are vocal about fucking me.  I want to hear them tell me how much they like fucking my cum loaded hole.   If they cum fast that is all the better as long as there is another cock waiting to go in.  

I'm pretty much open to anything and that's a very wide bar but at the moment, mine are more to do with married men. I'd love a married man to literally just buy me a lingerie set purely as a gift and wear when he fucks me. Like he goes further beyond just a sleazy fuck.

Alternatively, I'd love to wear (and keep) a pair of his wife's sexy underwear that he likes. I'm thinking a thong or something lacy so he could fuck me in it, cum inside me and I leak into the pair which I keep. If he fucks me again, I swap that pair with a new pair so eventually, she might wear it not knowing his cum has leaked out of me and maybe other's cum too.

Edited by BBBottom98
  • Like 1

On 11/26/2023 at 12:22 PM, Iker80 said:

Total access to fuck any guy any time I want to. I'll be walking down the street and see a fit guy with a fuckable arse and I just want to walk over, pull down his pants and fuck him. No questions, just fuck him. Kiss, make out as we do it, but in the end a  good solid pump session in his eager hole and blow a big load in him, then he pulls his pants back up, I say thanks man, and off we go.

That's an easy fantasy @Iker80 Just come to Gran Canaria and I guarantee you that after a week here you will be reviewing your fantasy list LOL 

BTW, I'd totally love to have my guts flooded with your load 

• Like 1

To be that leather clad biker, nazi hat and all, in a Tom of Finland piece of art who has just picked up that muscular but oh-so-gay sailor. We would walk out of a gay bar, mid afternoon, and walk down the sidewalk with my hand on that fag sailor's ass advertising to the world that we were going to enjoy some hot gay sex and we didn't give a damn who knew it. The women and respectable business men we walked past on the sidewalk would be checking out our very obvious hard-ons and, while outwardly expressing disapproval, they would secretly be envious. The ladies would go home with wet panties and the guys would slip into the nearest bathroom to masturbate. I would fuck that sailorboy senseless.

• Like 1

Love to have my cock caged, in a sling. Group of guys raw dogging my ass filling it while another set chokes me on their cock, filling my stomach… showing a noticeable tummy extension from being filled with so much cum. Another set making my nipples raw, and pounding on my chest and stomach with their fists and squeezing my throat.  Love to get used hard like that.

• Upvote 1

On 11/22/2010 at 11:34 AM, BREEDmeRAW said:

HUMM... My ULTIMATE Fantasy:

While I can I agree with many of you guys who have these Fantasies --- Can't really call it a Fantasy if it has already happened. it's REALITY!

I played around here and there -- not going to discuss any activity before I was 18 --- but I had plenty of experiences through high school. Typical "normal" guy in my twenties, played around -- Mostly Safer with some condom use and lots of unprotected sex with total strangers who i thought were "clean" -- how I hate that word. I took a shower... I'm clean. Except for the HIV+ thing, and unfortunately a few Bugs along the way. Wish i was still NEG -- but if I was, i would STILL be taking BARE COCK.

NO CONDOMS ALLOWED HERE --- this CUM PIG needs his ass fucked, Loaded and Filled with Sperm as often as possible.

Fantasy # 1 -- Friend took me to Chicago during IML weekend 1999 -- My 32nd Birthday. Made me take 32 LOADS in my Ass (and a few down the throat) in 12 hours at the bathhouse called "the UNICORN" -- now it is STEAMWORKS. I had a room and got fucked alot in there, but MOST of the action was Public. Downstairs in the shower I got Tagged Twice. Bent over in the maze and gloryhole area's and took Loads there as well.... but MOST of them came while I was in a SLING getting fucked. My Friend would start fucking me. Then a crowd would form... when a Top showed interests, he stepped away from my hole -- and encouraged others to BREED me. He made sure the guys KNEW that i was there for only ONE Purpose. He was VERBAL which helped. Several would cheer and keep count as i was Way too busy. When 3-4 guys were around waiting to be next, my friend would disappear. There I was, alone.. with total strangers all anxious to BREED my ASS.

My friend would cruise other parts of the bath house and bring more guys to fuck my hole.

Damn.  That’s a fantastic friend.   I’ve maxed at 13 loads (from 11 guys- 2 repeated).  I like the idea of a marker tucked into my jock and each guy making a mark on my belly after he blows.   High AF for sure.  

On 12/2/2010 at 11:40 AM, Dirtysouth said:

Fantasy for me, breeding a husband and wife, boyfriend/gf combo, getting my cock sucked while one of them rims me. Spitting gobs into their mouths, fucking them, getting my ass finger fucked by both, having him clean his ass-sludge off of my cock and spitting it into my mouth.

Just some of the ideas I have.

Working on making this fantasy a reality for Mrs and I, actively looking for a top to do us both, this one will happen. 

All my other fantasies revolve around being a free use bottom for a group. I'd love to be the designated cock sucking bottom for a group of guys watching a ball game. I make sure everyone had a full beverage and empty balls. Like others I'd also LOVE to be on a fuck bench blindfolded and used. Love to be bred and splattered, cum running down my legs and all over my back and face when I'm done. 

• Like 1