Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

When a bottom tells you to pull out, quit, to not cum inside and you still do - 

it became non-consensual when you did, and that’s rape. No different than “stealthing” 

downvote me, idgaf. But it is absolutely horrific to think it’s okay to violate somebody’s body. 

is there a risk when a bottom agrees to BB? Absolutely. However, as a “top” when a bottom asks you not to. It is your job to make the right decision. Pull out. Finish elsewhere. Or get dressed and leave 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

22 hours ago, JimInWisc said:

I agree though, his precum is also viral and so the notion that pulling out takes away the risk is false. 

The probability of being infected is proportional to the amount of virus taken up. For Covid as much as for HIV. 

So yes, pulling out isn’t Safer Sex. But it’s safer than not pulling out. 

When I’m getting fucked by a man my expectation is that he will dump his load wherever, whenever, and however he pleases. As a cumdump faggot it’s not for me to dictate to a man; my duty is to make sure I am pleasing him and to be grateful that he is willing to use me for his pleasure. Of course I hope for and want him to unload his babies balls deep inside me, but what I want doesn’t matter — only what gives pleasure to the man matters to me. 

But, as I say, I’m a cumdump faggot and that is my purpose. By serving up my holes for any and all men, I am consenting to my use and abuse — I am agreeing to be a receptacle for their spit, cum, and piss.

However, were I not the sluthole I am, and asked a man to pull out, use a condom, or whatever* — I would expect that to be honored. If the top agreed and then dumped in me or stealthed me, that would be sexual assault as I hadn’t consented to being fucked raw or bred. If a top doesn’t like or respect the wishes of the bottom, then the top should look elsewhere for a more compatible bottom. 

The same is true in reverse. If a top wants to use a condom and I agree but then give him a damaged condom I know will break, or pul off the condom while I ride his cock, so that I can take his dick raw — I would have committed a sexual assault.

* Granted, these words will never be uttered by me because I exist to be fucked, bred, used and abused. 

I only raw top slim young twinky guys and always make it clear that part of the deal is to take my load in their belly.

On a few occasions the guy has changed his mind just as I am coming but it's too late, he has been spunked.

If he changes his mind early on in the fuck then I just pull out & call it off. It usually results in him wanting it back inside so he gets bred anyway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When i meet a top, i tell him before hand that i am clean and want to remain that way! I hope this is a clear understanding that as long he is free of desease and nothing contageous its fine. now some men want to cum inside and some want to wear comdoms. My experience is most just pull out and cum just outside quirting into my hole. But my attitude is once i began to service my top, I am his to do as he pleases. be it come inside, outside or wear comdoms its all up to him. I have to admit my preferece is bareback as it feels better and less irretating but its all good to me. the way I see it I am just his bitch for his pleasure and he does as he pleases.

10 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

If he doesn’t want my load, I’m not fucking.  I don’t waste my swimmers

Because it is rude not to accept a load. When you spread your legs for a man, you are asking for his seed, I just view that to me nature. It's not  sex if cum does not go into a body

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JMSunsetTop said:

Every single time. I’ll poke a hole in a condom if I have to.

With us and what I can hopefully arrange as to the other parties (ref the PM I sent you), they’ll be conditioned eventually to expect it. 

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal

Choices are available to both the top as well as the btm. Like some of the other posters, I have also pulled out left and noticed disappointment on the btm's face.

Same as when a guy has been feeling my dick, sucking me hard then asked for a condom but I walk away before the main course.

Those guys are likely the ones who would guiltily pester me about status after taking load(s). Too much drama for me.