Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

2. Because it doesn't matter what the point is - when a top agrees to not cum in a bottom and violates that agreement, it doesn't matter that he thinks the risk is pretty much the same as with his precum. What matters is that he unilaterally changed the terms of engagement and that's a shit thing to do. Period.

Agreed. It is a shit thing to do. I know from reading posts on this site for over a year now that some guys get off on doing it, or at least they post that. The gentlemen's agreement isn't what we would always hope it is. My post was probably too "one way or the other, no middle ground", safe with a condom or take what you get bare.

Ultimately the way I look at it is I know I need to be the one to take responsibility for what happens to myself, if I can't accept the risk I either go for a condom or call the whole thing off.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, alwaysready said:

i begin to cum well b4 i have an orgasm, so i can breed, then pull out and go wild over the acme.  if he is taking raw seed, he is chasing. period. may be passive chasing, but it is chasing.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that the bottom is chasing, but I think you and I would agree — and it's also a matter of reality — that a bottom who allows a top to enter him bare faces the risk that, despite the strictest of agreements and the best of intentions, some semen will end up inside him.

All barebackers need to understand and accept the risks inherent in what we are doing. I hope that those who aren't chasing will also take sensible steps to protect their sexual health.

Asking a top to pull out is not an effective way to prevent STI transmission, nor a completely effective way to prevent HIV transmission, whereas other interventions, such as the Hep A, Hep B and HPV vaccines, and HIV PrEP, have been demonstrated, through research, to be very effective. Frequent STI testing and appropriate treatment is, of course, also borne out by research as an effective strategy.

In heterosexual couples, we have research about the effectiveness of withdrawal as a pregnancy prevention method. Similar research about withdrawal as an HIV prevention method is not available (and would not have been ethical to conduct). The closest thing was the research done to confirm that U=U, which involved mixed-status couples in which the HIV-positive person had an undetectable viral load, and which involved condomless sex without withdrawal.

Edited by fskn
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

If I am doing the fucking (which I admit I have been doing more lately than I care to admit LOL) I always ask the guy if OK to come inside him. If he says no, than I make room for other tops to fuck him; I never pull out. Otherwise, he'll take my load.

However, if the ass is up for taking in a darkroom or at a GH, then I don't pull out - and really nobody ever told me to pull out in a darkroom or at a GH.

Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

Is this question still relevant, when we now have undetectable and PrEP?

The days prior to drugs and PrEP preoccupation about HIV made sense and anonymous loads were something to fear. But now, most anon loads are either HIV-neg/PrEP or poz undetectable.

I remember being asked at the sauna while getting fucked if he could cum inside. In those days not too many bottoms would take anon loads so as a bareback bottom who took anon loads, my raw hole was popular at the local sauna. They knew me so when they saw me in my room they could fuck me and breed me without ever discussing status or to cum inside or not.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hungry_hole said:

I would say that it is, since there are still a number of other bugs being passed around.  Personally, I would apply it to 1-1 scenes, and not to darkroom/fuckjoint type places, since the only guys that go to such places are reasonably presumed to be not all that concerned.  If some Hole in a fuckjoint is taking loads off as many raw Cocks as he can, it's fair for the Top to assume his load will be just as welcome as all the loads already up the bottom's gut.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

Again: it's not for the top to determine "relevancy". If the agreement is "you'll pull out without cumming inside me", then that's the agreement. Violating it - WHICH IS THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD - is a violation, period. Full stop.

It's not the top's place to decide it's an irrational concern. It's not the top's place to decide it's not important enough to honor the deal. That's how consent works. Consent is not founded on "I stick to the agreement as long as I think the agreement makes sense."

Now it's true that this is (probably) increasingly unlikely a scenario to encounter. But IF the scenario exists, the only decent options are (a) stick to the deal or (b) decline the deal and move on to someone else.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

What this boils down to, is honesty.  If a guy who happens to be a Top gets more change on a $20 bill, and decides to just pocket the extra dough, it's dishonest.  If a guy is at some other guy's house for a fuck, and picks up some doo-dad that catches his eye and rips it off, that's dishonest.  If a Top is asked to pull out before he shoots, and agrees to do that and doesn't, it's not only dishonest, it's reprehensible. 

Bottoms:  if you don't think they guy will pull out, even if he says he will, then either walk away.  If you're concerned about serious illness, stick to guys you can trust to do what they say.  If you're not concerned about serious illness, then why bother to ask the Top to pull out.   

Tops:  if you think it's "hot" to lie to the guy taking your Cock, it isn't.  Being responsible to the guy bending over for you is "hot". This life isn't for the faint-of-heart or the faint-of-Hole.  If you need to Seed the Hole, then there are tons of Holes out there needing your Seed - give it to a row of them.  

Look:  We have to take care of each other.  It's not like we're the paragons of Decency to the rest of the population.  We live our lives on the edge, and that makes us dangerous to the norms of culturally repressed folks.  So know the situation, accept that we're the only ones who will behave decently towards our fellow rawfuckers.  

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm - delivered (or not) as agreed 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/16/2012 at 11:11 AM, grep said:

Pulling out before you cum is pretty much like a top saying "oh I'll only put in the tip" to a virgin bottom who's never taken a big cock before... its always a lie 🙂

wait is that actually true ? im a virgin and have been thinking about having sex but that sounds kinda scary and hot and the same time

Edited by bottomvirgin
  • Like 1

On 11/25/2010 at 7:51 PM, JoshLandaleXXX said:

Hell with me its the opposit!! I WANT every guy to cum inside me, but so many guys in sauna;s fuck me raw, then pull out and spill their cum over my bubble butt... it's such a waste!

If a guy is prepared to enter me raw, he should at least have the common decency to give my hole his spunk and breed me. Even if he's poz... especially if he's poz.

I was going to write a reply with my own thoughts but, you've exactly mirrored by thoughts. 

• Like 1

I prefer a guy to pull out and feed me his load, I'm a total cum slut, much rather swallow delicious seed then feel it run down my leg. Always have that discussion when we're discussing the hook up. That being said, it's ultimately the tops decision. Almost all the guys have pulled out and fed me. Every once in a while a guy will be too into it and unload balls deep.  A cummy hole is fun to feel but nothing like tasting the reward. 

• 1 month later...

If you're with a Top and the scenario evolves into both Top and Bottom expressing a commitment to fuck, the next ( and what should be) and final decision should be whether the Top can cum in the Bottom.  Once a Top's raw cock is in the Bottom, I can only imagine a few scenarios where the Top doesn't breed the ass he's in.

As a Bottom, once the Top is in my ass I'd be very sad if he doesn't breed me.  I'm so damned selective with Tops that I feel good about getting his load in me.  If I feel his load splatter on my back, I'll let it happen but ask him why he came there instead of in me.  It's happened a few times and I didn't give the guys a second try.  I just moved on.

• Like 1

I think it is hot to CONVINCE a guy to change his mind and allow himself to be breed. One time in Fort Lauderdale, I was fucking this guy and told him I was getting close, he told me to cum in his mouth, that kinda was a turn off and kept me from cumming so I kept fucking him, a while later, I told him I was going to breed, he didn't stop me or pull away so I few pumps later I bred him.

• Like 3