Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

From a sub bottom perspective, I don’t believe in withdrawing consent during fucking. I would certainly never cry rape if I was happy and consenting at the start. I like guys that get fully into the moment, so wouldn’t expect them to stop until they’re done

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, StillNeg1980 said:

From a sub bottom perspective, I don’t believe in withdrawing consent during fucking. I would certainly never cry rape if I was happy and consenting at the start. I like guys that get fully into the moment, so wouldn’t expect them to stop until they’re done

Honestly if it was the first time I played with a guy, even if we had discussed his desire to not have a safe word and clear instructions to not pull out no matter what; as I would not know him very well I might stop anyway.  Unless, perhaps, I had a signed document in hand from him.  

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, StillNeg1980 said:

I would never ask a guy to pull out, or ask him to stop once he’s started. I don’t think it’s fair to even expect them to. Once I’ve given my ass over, I want the top to let himself go. I’m more disappointed when they choose to pull out to cum

I totally agree here. Once a guy has his bare cock in me and he is getting a rythem going in and out all I can think about is him cumming in me and I want him to.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I want the Top to have me restrained and blindfolded. Then as he slides his cock in to my tight, twitching boi pussie, he leans down and whispers in my ear that he's breeding me raw.  Then even though I may struggle, there is nothing I can do other than accept his load deep in me.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bbpoznow said:

to pull out is a waste  of good cum , if you breed me  I hope  you go as dep as possible  and shoot 

Mmm as deep as you can force your thick daddy cock in my tight little boihole please and fill me up 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

i never pull out to shoot.  It has been awhile since a guy asked me to, but I think I wound up breedin him too.  Once I slide in, my boy has agreed to take my seed as far as I am concerned

I want your seed soon, never pull out.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2011 at 2:24 AM, ruralguy7326 said:

These days I get all that sorted before a fuck even starts. If a guy wants my cock he gets it raw and also gets my load.

Yes Sir. 

On 10/16/2022 at 7:27 PM, baldwin said:

sometimes I think I am really weird.  It turns me on to be fucked bareback and while top is pumping away, I say please don't cum in me, please pull out!  But top just fucks me harder and faster until he explodes his cum in me.  OMG that turns me on. 

As a new bottom taking raw, I always ask to have my top pull out, but I really would love for a guy to just fuck me harder and tell me he is going to cum in me. It is just so hot.