POLL: Have YOU ever MET another PERSON from Breeding Zone?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: Have YOU ever MET another PERSON from Breeding Zone?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Have YOU ever MET another PERSON from Breeding Zone?

• YES: I have MET another PERSON from Breeding Zone!!! YAY!!!
    • ALMOST: I tried BUT it just didn't happen, sadly...
    • NO: I have NEVER met another Breeding Zone Member.
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Live in a tourist area just east of Orlando and got a nice DM on BZ asking if I were interested in being bred. Met up at a very nice hotel and had 3 hours of amazing sex. Bred 2 times. Then 2 days later another 3+ hour repeat; got 2 more great breedings and the opportunity to take his ass for a ride too.

Have found visitors to be much more fun than the locals. Locals tend to be B&G, where visitors like to have an adventure and an experience.  Plus so many, even myself, have those hotel fantasies.  Sure wish more BZ readers would reach out.

Met a few from BZ.  One I met at CumUnion and THEN found out he was on BZ. He bred my hole and whored me out to several big dicks leaving me dripping cum and gaping.  Was glorious.  One I met in Vegas. He swung by the hotel and bred me after confirming I was full of cum.  One I met in Chicago. We traded loads and fucked the hell out of a daddy bear at Steamworks.  One I visited in LA. He hosted me for a week of fucking and sucking ending with a play party with 4 of his friends.    This isn't the app for hookups, but it's consistently good as far as quality of pigs.  The ones on here, like to fuck/get fucked.  I'm down for that!