How old when your pubic hair appeared?

Guest Porthos

I was in 7th grade, but it wasn't until i was in high school where i saw another naked guy and their pubic hair in the locker room and showers. Some guys had no hair, small dicks and high voices. Some guys were already getting chest hair and early beards. The guys that really turned me on were the black guys. Most had much bigger low hanging cocks....Always wanted one and ironically was ultimately pozzed by a black man

I was 13, about 6 months after my dick started growing and around the time I had my 1st wet dream. I was embarrassed by my little dick in 7th grade PE locker room, by the beginning of 8th grade my dick was obviously well above average but didn't start to get my pubes until winter, by spring I had a nice bush. 9th grade was an even bigger revelation when I realized my equipment was bigger than most of the 12th graders.

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I was 13, about 6 months after my dick started growing and around the time I had my 1st wet dream. I was embarrassed by my little dick in 7th grade PE locker room, by the beginning of 8th grade my dick was obviously well above average but didn't start to get my pubes until winter, by spring I had a nice bush. 9th grade was an even bigger revelation when I realized my equipment was bigger than most of the 12th graders.

YUM!

That's weird. I don't remember getting like one hair at a time or even a small batch of hairs. I just remember being smooth and then bush lol Now I wonder what trauma happened that I blocked out that whole period of time. You'd think I remember getting my first pube(s). I was definitely in middle school though.

I was a late bloomer and I was around 13 or 14. I didn’t like the look AT ALL. Hated the public hair & started to shave it off as soon as my father taught me to shave my face. I absolutely couldn’t stand the sight of my pubic hair. 

I was 10 when I got hair!....all these stories remind me when time I was a in HS...I can't remember why the classroom was empty but it was just me and a freshman..he was a little brother of a good, Senior, friend of mine...anyway we where joking around and razing each other...I said something like dude, you've probably still got a baby dick , you know bald like one!...He got up and stood right in front of my desk and pulled the front of his shorts down and that mule dick made thump sound when it hit my desk! It was hairy and was definitely a man's dick! He stood there and smirked! He said this isn't a baby dick and laughed! I said well that will make your daddy proud and I stand corrected!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1