How much cock can you fit in your ass?

Slut4anyload

The biggest cock I've taken was a thick 10" that belonged to a collage wrestler. He fucked me in every position he could think of before I pushed him back on the bed and straddled him. I grabbed his dick and guided it to my hole. Once the head was in I sank back on it taking him balls deep.I rode him like that or a good 10 minutes before he grabbed my hips and started thrusting into me. He came hard a minute later and nutted deep in me, fucking amazing!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I was a tender boy of 18 in the army. (5'3" 135lbs)

My first boyfriend was HUGE. Maybe just under 12 inches and as thick as my wrist almost.

And It took me maybe 10 months to take him all, that was taking a fucking every night, a rough fucking.

Guy had me screaming and crying every night, and choking and gagging.

Once he did get balls deep It was never a problem again, He would invite friends and I would take breeding from 5-7 big black and latino cocks a night.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Biggest was a guy I worked with at a local drive through when I was 16. He was a black guy from South Africa it was no joke 13in and as thick as my wrist. He fucked me for a couple hours before he bottomed out and then fucked me for a couple more after he was balls deep. Lol he had me on my back on the prep counter while he stood. Dude had stamina. He only fucked me a few times cause he was "straight" but he did tell me I was the only one that has ever taken the whole thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Thickest cock I ever took was from this Hulk of a stud I met in a hotel gym in TX...I mean this guy was just huge. His arms were probably thicker than my thigh. He had this magnificent, veiny, mocha colored dick that was larger than a Foster's beer can. I definitely couldn't even wrap my hand halfway around this monstrosity.  I've taken some big dicks before, and I even regularly fuck myself with a Shane Diesel dildo, but this guy was nearly too much. When he initially told me he's too big for rubbers, I scoffed. But after he pulled it out, I could tell this was gonna be Mission Impossible....he'd need to wrap up his dick in a plastic shopping bag to fuck safe. It took a good 10-15 minutes to get it in me. I almost wanted to quit but he was hell bent on getting his rocks off and my BJ skills just wasn't cutting it as I couldn't open my mouth that wide. I was laying on my front, pillow under my stomach, ass in the air, and it wasnt working. He'd push down with all his weight until I couldn't take it, ease off, apply more lube, and try again. To his credit, he was somewhat gentle, not trying to rip me in half. I was determined to get it in me as I felt bad he came to see me and didn't want him leaving all blue balls. I took several good, long sniffs off of my poppers and as he pushed, I bit the pillow and pushed back. I felt my hole tear a bit and his immense dick slowly eased in me. He short stroked me carefully to get me used to it, then went to town. Four nuts and five hours later, he was spent. He pretty much murdered my hole. Blood, mixed with jizz, stained the sheets. My boi-pussy was so busted open, it looked like I just gave birth. But if you saw the grin on his face, it was worth it. He said it was about 3 months since he last got laid. A lotta girls didn't his dick near them, nearly all (bottom) guys ran away when they saw it. 

The longest dick I ever had belong to a delicious Top I met at a men's resort in Palm Springs. He was a late 30s, 6 ft something, white guy who looked like a corporate-type of professional. Saw him walking around nude and he was a tripod. His dick hung half way down to his knees. Went to his room and started fooling around. What amazed me was that he's a grow-er, not a show-er. I couldn't believe his cock could get even longer. You'd need to be a professional circus sword swallower to get his dick down your throat. His thickness wasn't too bad, gave me a nice full feeling without a lotta pain, so it easily slipped into me. Plus, his dick never so super hard so there was some give to it. He drove deeper into my hole until he bottomed out with more than two of his hand spans worth of dick still outside of me. I could tell he was used to bottoming out in guys as he short stroked me while I wason my back. I decided that I needed to get him balls deep in me so I pulled him closer to me with my legs until his dick butted right up against my S-curve, swiveled my hips around until his cockhead pushed into the pocket, and guided him in me until he was balls deep. He let out a deep groan as his pubes tickled  my ass cheeks. He long dicked me good, causing a severe bulge in my abdomen that looked like the creature from Aliens trying to punch out of me. I swear that the tip of his dick was hitting my lungs. Within about 5 minutes I could tell he was about to bust. When he finally came, his load was so deep that nothing leaked out...all I felt was a warmth deep, deep in my core. He later told me I was only the third guy in his life to take all of him in me. That was the reason he came so soon, that the sensation of my hole gripping the base of his shaft was too much for him. For the rest of our stay in PS, I was his main fuck. On a side note:  I later saw him again on CNN. I looked him up and he is the aid to a Congresswoman who was on the side that legalized gay marriage. I hoped his future hubby is a sword swallower.

• 1 month later...

Nothing nicer for me than being DP'd that feeling of my hole being stretched to the limit and feeling like I am being split in two by cock is just heaven for me. That's why most sundays I try and invite a small group of three - five tops over and I generally find they love double dicking me as much as I love it

On 11/26/2010 at 9:29 PM, cumdumpbugcub said:

I was a regular FF bttm for many years, i started out with some pretty big cocks just out of luck, and i also regularly train my hole with large enemas and toys, so i can pretty much fit ANYTHING up my hole! very talented in that respect!

I've often wondered about this whole subject, especially when watching some very hot videos of guys taking huge dildos. When you have stretched your ass to that extent, can you still get pleasure from a regular sized cock or does it rattle around a bit?

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

The biggest cock I've taken up my faggot pussy was 8.5 inches, a black guy and i felt it in my ass for a few days. I'd like to try bigger though, but as long as their is a cock up my ass and i am being breeded, the size doesn't really matter to me. My ass is just a receptacle for any and all cocks and I accept this fact.

Never had a cock I could not take, although sometimes it takes a little time to open my ass, but once it does, I've been able to handle any dick.

Biggest was probably about 12 and 7-8 thick. Once he got into me and past my second ring, it was one of the best fucks I've ever had.

I've also done DP a few times, but none of the guys had huge dicks. I want to do it again with hung guys, and have seriously been considering getting fisted. I have a friend who is an expert fister and keeps wanting me to starting doing it. Gotta start letting my inner piggy out more.

• Like 1

For several years, I had a local buddy who had a true 12x8. It was also beautiful: straight, very dark, beautiful veins, very firm...  It took several sessions before I could take the whole thing. He also knew what he was doing. He did mention that one of the first bottoms he fucked told him that he needs to learn how to use that thing if he was wanting to get into more men. He said he learned about anatomy of the gut and how to get past the bends in the ass. And it showed! The first time he got all the way in to me was amazing! The feeling of fullness and closeness is incredible. And it helped that he is a very caring soul.

He was also very patient in teaching me to swallow that monster. I couldn't take it down my throat every time. But, if everything was right, I could feel his balls on my beard and the head of his cock deep in my throat.

One of the first times he was in me, I was on my stomach and as he got past that second ring, I kinda passed out momentarily. It was just briefly (could've been from the poppers) but when I came to, he was still plowing me. For a moment, I didn't know where I was or who was fucking me. It was kinda hot! Even when I thought I knew who it was, I didn't look over my shoulder and for several longer moments, as my head cleared, I still wasn't sure it was him.

In another session, he was fucking me doggy style with his large hands firmly holding my hips in place. As he pushed past the second ring, there was this audible "pop". I didn't feel anything different (other than his enormous cock filling me fully and his huge balls hitting mine). He said that the pop sound has happened with other guys, too.

Another memorable session was when we were on our sides and he was fucking me deeply. Just as he was starting to cum, his cock got rock hard and it felt as it got a little bit bigger. Unconsciously, I started to pull away but he pulled me back to fill me full of his cum. He confirmed that after fucking for awhile, he will sometimes get a little bigger than 12".

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You know, dildos are different, they are not elastic and and don't have a bend like real dicks have real skin and and affirmative bend , when your ass gets properly worked in , the ass will take any size , cause your close to holding in your orgasms that will expand the bend on the cavity.