How much cock can you fit in your ass?

Slut4anyload

funny story, the first time I bottomed (ever) was with a guy who had a really thick 9 inch dick. At first I was terrified thinking how am I going to fit that in here?! But the top started out really slow and was gentle (he knew it was my first time) and by the end of the night he was pounding away all the way in.

The "most" cock I've ever taken is two at once, now that's a whole different proccess / experience haha.

I have taken a gorgeous black guy with probably an 11 or 12 inch cock all the way up me to his balls. He was quite thick but was a top that knew to slowly work it all the way up me before fucking me. He was precumming heaviliy due to our foreplay for a long time before he entered me and I was fully lubed up. It was amazingly wonderful for me and he shot two loads really deep in to me. that is the biggest I have taken (and I want more of them!!)

Ray

Up until about a year ago I had only been fucked a handful of times. Like under 10, and that includes a couple that were just a few seconds of thrusting. I had only had two or three fucks that lasted in the minutes and none that ended in the guy cumming in my ass, even with a condom.

I was starting to get more interested in being fucked and started douching everytime I went to the baths just in case. It paid off when I was at a glory hole sucking cock and noticed that a fifty-something guy was watching me and jerking under his towel. When he moved the towel enough to reveal what was beneath, my jaw dropped. Even in the dim light I could see that this was among the 4 or 5 thickest cocks I have seen, even before it was fully hard. He smiled and i moved towards him and reached for his towel dick.

He opened his towel and I dropped to my knees. I could barely fit him in my mouth but he put his hand on the back of my head and just pushed in. I think he was a little surprised when it didn't stop and I ended up with my nose in his belly. His cock was fully engorged now, but still had a sponge-y ness that allowed me to squeeze it in. When he pulled it all the way out I saw he was about 10.5 inches and incredibly thick.

I stood up and stroked his cock and turned to slowly walk towards a darkroom area. The first bench I found was occupied but I went around a corner and found a small two step bench. I sat down and took his cockin my mouth, getting it all wet. Then I wrapped my towel around my neck turned around and knelt ass up.

A crowd had gathered and they watched as he started to finger my ass.I handed him a packet of lube and he began to open up my hole and spread some on his monster dick. He started to tease me with the head, wiping it around my ass cheeks and dancing over my hole. Then he pressed it against my hole pushing down more than in, to ease the opening. We had not spoken but I said I needed it to be slow going in but once I was used to it I would be fine. He gently but firmly pushed and the first third or so of his cock popped in. I gasped and he paused. It felt like being stretched apart but I only needed about 10 seconds to get used to that and he slid further in. After about 30 seconds he was all the way in. After about 40 seconds I was begging for full hard strokes.

I had never been barebacked for more than 15 seconds or so.I know there is no way I would have got that cock in my ass with a condom on and the added friction. Plus I would not have had the fun of multiple ass to mouth and back experiences. But we did retire to his room, I did ask him to put on a condomand he did fuck me for another 40 minutes or so. We hooked up one other time when I saw him at the same bath.

One of the things he said to me both times as he spun me around from position to position including piledriving me brutally was "your body was built for this". I guess when you are that big and like to fuck hard not everyone cna accomodate. For whatever reason it seemed that I could, despite my inexperience (which I didn't mention).

Since then I have taken one very similar sized cock. I was sucking cock on allfours in a darkroom and a medium sized Asian guy started fucking me from behind for about 30 seconds. When I reached around he pulled out and I felt his cock was bare. Another guy who was built like a linebacker stepped behind and I felt his bare cock press up against my hole. Because the other guy had opened me up he was able to push in easily and my conflicted mind couldn't decide to panic because he was bare or push back because he was huge. I turned around and took his cock from my ass and into my mouth. It was unbelievably thick, uncut and about 10.5 inches. I was really torn. He turned me around and shoved it in again fucking in slow deep strokes. He leaned over and reached around to my chest and whispered in my ear "How many loads have you taken?" I almost came. Instead I answered "none" and again took him ass to mouth. He obviously wanted to unload in an ass so we parted ways. He did find me twice later that night and each time buried his dick in my ass and asked me to take his cum but I couldn't. Still a thrilling fucking feeling.

• Upvote 1

after many many years of being fucked I can now slide my double ended dildo all the way into my hole and walk around with it in my hole I can feel it open the second ring deep inside my hole and as I walk it is like being fucked from the inside out.

the hardest part is when I have to squat down and shit the dildo back out.

Met a guy at a cruising night at Central Station in London some years ago. He had an amazing cock...we chatted and he told me he was moving the next day...I jokingly made a deal with him...fuck me and I will help him move...lol...he accepted...

He was blond, 5ft7 and had a cock which was 9.5" long a nice handful round...He fucked me all night and I kept my part of the bargain...

We kept in contact and he came around to mine a few time to fuck me again...def the best ever....

it's not that hard to take a looong (18" i think?) flexible dildo all the way in once you get it to turn the corner into the sigmoid colon.

but a rock hard dick can't make the turn so... i've had two FBs packing real 10". i know i wasn't taking all of them b/c they bottomed out, but i have taken 8.5" no problem and guys listing 9-9.5" in their profile sometimes hurt sometimes don't, so my guess is i'm about 8.5" deep once my "second hole" is open, and you can stuff another half inch or inch in there without it hurting too much, but after that you'll bottom out with some dick left over. it's the extra inches you CAN'T take that make you FEEL the dick DEEEEEEP inside.

thickest I've taken was 7 1/4 inches around. Like a beer bottle. Have been looking for that mythic 'beercan thick' cock ever since. The longest was 11 inches, and I took him bare just so he could shoot his load in deeper than I had ever had cock before. His head slipped past my inner sphincter and he said it felt like a mouth wrapped around his cock head. He shot his load in me so deep, it never leaked out. I'm sure my body absorbed it.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Depending on the day and the drugs involved i can take any size dick, but i prefer medium sized guys for just a basic fuck and go, and for the big guys i like to take a few muscle relaxers first. my biggest was a 9" x4 black guy. But i'd love to go bigger.

• 1 month later...

I've never had a cock I couldn't take and I've had quite a few really big dicks in my ass. The big ones just take a little longer to get in, enough lube, patience and some poppers and I'm open for any size. At the moment I'm especially into taking two at once, a good double fuck to stretch my ass

I never had a cock which was too thick for me, and I probably never will.

Length is another thing though, cuz of a curve in my colon which gives me a hard time with 9'+, if the top doesn't keep it going easy.

Nevertheless my longest cock had an arm length and was attached to a black boy from central Africa. I took him balls deep on the first move, though I had some tears in the eyes in this moment.