Pre lubes asses in dark rooms

Davidc

You have to put some lube in your hole before you go to a bath, dark room, ABS, etc. When the top feels your hole and the lube, it's a signal that you are a cum dump ready for his load.  And as many have already mentioned, one or two loads in my hole and I have no need for any additional lube in order to accomodate any size dick. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Memphian

For the adult theater, I usually put a little coconut oil in the first half inch of my hole, but have Gun Oil with me when I go.  I know that much pre-lube doesn't do much but I always do that, and my crack around my hole when I get out of the shower.  Mainly just to keep it moisturized.

Do any of you use those lube shooters?  If so, how much do you apply?  How long will it last if it takes a while to get fucked?  Do you put the applicator all the way in and apply as you pull out so as to lubricate the first few inches?

Edited by Memphian

Guest Dickmagnet

I ONLY USE VASELINE - Sometimes guys complain that it is too slick & sticky but for longer periods of fucking is is essential & gets the job done every time.

• 6 months later...
On 3/28/2019 at 8:09 PM, Oldercumslut said:

Showing my age.  The first I did something like pre lube all we really had was KY, Vaseline, Crisco and baby oil, oh and glycerin.   What's the best way to pre-lube today?

I use Crisco. Its the best substance ive found for BB, and play with silicone toys. lasts a long time and interacts well with cum, other lubes, etc. 

• 3 months later...

Pre-lube is a must before going out. I use a small blob of Vaseline as it liquifies inside your hot ass. I only use enough to get me past the first cum load. Don’t want too much lube in case someone wants to eat my ass. 

• Like 1

OMG....Every morning I douche, even before I go to work, seriously I prepare every day,

Not just for Darkrooms.

Just in case I get lucky, which sometimes I do.

I get anxieties if I am not prepared for a fucking. I  really do love Douching too.

Whats strange is, i dont need to need as much Lube, as I seem quite naturally lubricated.

I am always ready....😈

Edited by DarkroomTaker
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1