Online Anon Whoring Out

Guest deeptopjock

On 9/20/2018 at 6:06 PM, FilThFiendFtM said:

I’d be into someone doing this to me. I love how it feels, physically, to get plowed, and I really want my dick sucked, but I’m straight and don’t really know how to hook up with gay guys. Explaining that I wanna be sorta pushed into being a faggot whore is hard- having someone else explain, and all I have to do is show up and get pinned down and used, really turns me on. If anybody wants to do this to me lemme know.

Go to a bathhouse. Its the best thing ever. No questions asked and everyone there is there for the same reason. I always get a room and spend 6-7 hours. I go out play then come to my room, rest, play more etc.

• 2 months later...

LIke the other bottoms on here, I would love this. I stay in Seattle and am willing to travel anywhere to be whored out properly. I have trouble focusing when I organiize these things for myself and it's waaaaay better to give a top control of who uses me. I like being restrained, hooded, drugged, bred, and fisted by strangers 24/7. Hit me up on twitter @bottomcommunity if you're interested

• 5 months later...

it is Owned by three Owners, they whore me out just to show that they Own me and i have no say in  the matter i have to open my holes whenever i am ordered to.  Some days it is beaten just to make sure that i do as they say.  Do i like it?, it is not up to me i have accepted what i am but not always proud/ 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest deeptopjock
On 1/24/2019 at 12:38 AM, orionboy1 said:

I have successfully whored myself out and took 4 different guys (5 loads) in the span of about 3 hrs at my apartment. Would definitely be hot if a top and I got a hotel/motel room together and he setup a string of guys to come breed me though. 

Sounds promising. If you’re interested in pushing yourself further let me know.

Guest deeptopjock
On 4/21/2019 at 9:00 PM, pozcommunitybottomtn said:

LIke the other bottoms on here, I would love this. I stay in Seattle and am willing to travel anywhere to be whored out properly. I have trouble focusing when I organiize these things for myself and it's waaaaay better to give a top control of who uses me. I like being restrained, hooded, drugged, bred, and fisted by strangers 24/7. Hit me up on twitter @bottomcommunity if you're interested

Sounds hot. The bottoms I’ve taken ownership of, really like the mental control and intensity. Waiting face down, ass up, maybe blindfolded, with no idea what’s going to happen to them and when. How many people are going to use them, which holes, will they know the tops who enter? Visualizing who’s using them based on sounds and feeling because they’ve never chatted with or seen a profile. if they’re blindfolded and the top knows the bottom, will he say anything? If it’s choose your own adventure, will they get bred or fucked safe? Etc.

On 9/18/2018 at 11:04 AM, deeptopjock said:

Happy to arrange for you. Was hot knowing he had no idea who was arriving and who was using him at all.

sounds like a good reason to visit Chicago & let you pimp out my holes, would love to find out what my load limit is https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Guest ukcumpig

I whore myself out at hotels in London.  I put an ad up on bbrts, it's always anonymous too, so I have no idea who has fucked me even if I've seen a picture on bbrts. Love it.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:39 AM, deeptopjock said:

It is.

I've long been on a lookout for a voyeur top who could whore me out as I served multiple hung cocks with my holes, sniffing away on poppers, blindfolded in my hotel room.

I've had loads of anon encounters via BBRT and at bathhouses , but have just been whored out properly once a few years back by an airbnb host who turned out to be a voyeur. Here is my blog post of that encounter. 

Visiting New York for a long fuck fest holiday from 10th to 27th December. Would love to have you consider whoring me out. Please do message me if you'd be interested. https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

On 9/17/2018 at 10:30 PM, deeptopjock said:

First post here, but long time b-reader.

Had a recent experience and wondering if anyone else has done it or is interested.

was bored and chatting with guys on kik, connected through reddit. Ended up chatting with a cute, sub muscled bottom in another state. Swapped pics, dirty chat etc. Started telling him that he needed to get his holes seeded more often if he was going to keep calling himself a sub bttm boy. He said he wished he could, and told him if he didn’t I’d do it for him. He told me he would be open to that. Long story short, ended up making a bbrt profile for him and used it to find 3 studs to breed him. Just told him where to be and what to do, and he did it. 2 tops knew what was happening, 1 thought he was talking to the bottom boy, and never knew I was controlling it. 

Anyway, I found it really hot haha. Anyone else done this, either as the bottom or the Dom?

NAICE !!!

On 9/17/2018 at 10:30 PM, deeptopjock said:

First post here, but long time b-reader.

Had a recent experience and wondering if anyone else has done it or is interested.

was bored and chatting with guys on kik, connected through reddit. Ended up chatting with a cute, sub muscled bottom in another state. Swapped pics, dirty chat etc. Started telling him that he needed to get his holes seeded more often if he was going to keep calling himself a sub bttm boy. He said he wished he could, and told him if he didn’t I’d do it for him. He told me he would be open to that. Long story short, ended up making a bbrt profile for him and used it to find 3 studs to breed him. Just told him where to be and what to do, and he did it. 2 tops knew what was happening, 1 thought he was talking to the bottom boy, and never knew I was controlling it. 

Anyway, I found it really hot haha. Anyone else done this, either as the bottom or the Dom?

Any other tops who would be interested in doing the same for me?

I hooked up with a guy last week who fucked three loads into me. After he left, he messaged me asking if he could send another guy over to fuck me and if I’d FaceTime him to let him watch. I said yes, so that’s what we did. 

• Like 3