Online Anon Whoring Out

Guest deeptopjock

On 9/17/2018 at 10:00 AM, deeptopjock said:

First post here, but long time b-reader.

Had a recent experience and wondering if anyone else has done it or is interested.

was bored and chatting with guys on kik, connected through reddit. Ended up chatting with a cute, sub muscled bottom in another state. Swapped pics, dirty chat etc. Started telling him that he needed to get his holes seeded more often if he was going to keep calling himself a sub bttm boy. He said he wished he could, and told him if he didn’t I’d do it for him. He told me he would be open to that. Long story short, ended up making a bbrt profile for him and used it to find 3 studs to breed him. Just told him where to be and what to do, and he did it. 2 tops knew what was happening, 1 thought he was talking to the bottom boy, and never knew I was controlling it. 

Anyway, I found it really hot haha. Anyone else done this, either as the bottom or the Dom?

Nice scene! Kudos.

Guest deeptopjock
On 9/19/2018 at 6:35 PM, barebttmpig said:

I totally love being whored out and love when men choose who they want to breed me.

You’re a good slut then. Been whored out like this boy was before?

I used to have a guy in Denver that would have me over to his house, blindfold me on the couch then who’re me out for a few hours. I would never see them, just get used by them. I never knew how many guys or if it would be staggered or all at once, I loved it!! It was so exciting!! 

I would love to find someone like that again that can help me when I travel. I tell the person my hotel room number and then he decides who and how many guys fuck me. They could take control of my email and accounts and find the guys. 

• Like 1

Guest deeptopjock
15 hours ago, us3myass said:

I used to have a guy in Denver that would have me over to his house, blindfold me on the couch then who’re me out for a few hours. I would never see them, just get used by them. I never knew how many guys or if it would be staggered or all at once, I loved it!! It was so exciting!! 

I would love to find someone like that again that can help me when I travel. I tell the person my hotel room number and then he decides who and how many guys fuck me. They could take control of my email and accounts and find the guys. 

Message me and let’s make your dreams come true;)

On 9/17/2018 at 7:00 PM, deeptopjock said:

Had a recent experience and wondering if anyone else has done it or is interested.

was bored and chatting with guys on kik, connected through reddit. Ended up chatting with a cute, sub muscled bottom in another state. Swapped pics, dirty chat etc. Started telling him that he needed to get his holes seeded more often if he was going to keep calling himself a sub bttm boy. He said he wished he could, and told him if he didn’t I’d do it for him. He told me he would be open to that. Long story short, ended up making a bbrt profile for him and used it to find 3 studs to breed him. Just told him where to be and what to do, and he did it. 2 tops knew what was happening, 1 thought he was talking to the bottom boy, and never knew I was controlling it. 

Anyway, I found it really hot haha. Anyone else done this, either as the bottom or the Dom?

I am VERY interested in this - preferably as bottom, but also as dom. Just drop me a line on kik (Ffun74).

As Dom I would expect the bottom to send me pics of proof of the arranged date or even start a live stream that I can watch whats going on...

IMG_3889-2.JPG

My Sir has tricked me out on several occasions. Either sending me to a hotel room, whoring me out at the baths, or setting up fuckers to use me in our playroom at home. I have NO say on who, where, or when. It is very erotic and liberating to cede that control to Him.

My ex whored me out regularly. He organized and dominated my sex life. He picked who fucked me and when and I really had no say in the matter. If he wanted eight tops to fuck me then 8 tops fucked me. I was often blindfolded and he would invite tops over to use me in our playroom - and have been fucked scores of times without ever seeing who fucked and bred me. He even "lent me" to tops for the night and I knew every Friday night would be the start of my weekend being used at least 20 times. On Friday afternoon at work my mind would go foggy as I did not know what or who he had lined up I just knew I was going to get plenty of cock and seed and end up Monday morning with a sore, puffy, wrecked hole. I so looked forward to the weekends. 

• Like 1

@deeptopjock - I can see why a certain sort of Top (my favorite kind ? ) might take particular pleasure in having control over another man’s sexuality and choosing who fucks him - because he has hands-on involvement (as it were) or is otherwise involved in the proceedings first-hand.

It’s less clear to me why a Top would be willing to spend time to orchestrate these arrangements from a distance, if the only pleasure he derived was the knowledge that his work was resulting in a bottom far away getting bred. If, as a poster above mentioned, an arrangement were made for photos or video, it would be more understandable, but I just wondered if you could explain the appeal of this to you.

I think it’s great, by the way, that you would do this, regardless of your reasons. I very much hope to one day encounter a Top who would want to whore me regularly. I would put out so much ass...

I would be interested in this distance dom top. I would like to know made arrangements and have phone on to listen in on anon bottom getting breed. Maybe a way can stream so others can watch with all knowing being watched as an idea.

Send messages to me of sub bottoms. Share age, stats and what looking for and what limits are. 

I had a FB awhile back that I'd meet out at the bar sometimes.  We'd have a beer, catch up on things, then start talking how we missed playing with each other.  He always lived an easy walk from the bar and would go back there for the night.  The first time I slept there his roommate came in and fucked me after him, they never asked if I was interested it just happened.  Then most times the scene usually played out the same way, I'd be positioned on my stomach or doggy and roommate or the roommates' trick, friend or whoever bred me.  The hottest times were when I tried to stop it or say no, then they would get a little aggressive and still fuck me but with more vigor!  Boy, I miss my buddy and his crashpad.

Guest MightyMouth

Sounds like fun.  Several years ago, a bud would link me up with guys to fuck me but he just facilitated the introduction and gave me a reference to his buddies.  I got a lot of dick that way.

On 9/21/2018 at 11:28 AM, Homo60 said:

Nearest I ever came to this was one time at my favorite bath house, the attendant asked me if I'd be open and willing to play with a couple of his regular and more discrete customers.  He took me to a room that was secluded from the rest of the rooms and was only accessable from the back door of the office area. 

After almost two and a half hours, had had 4 visitors that came in and used me, am assuming and thinking that all were business men by the way they were dressed and acted, but never asked any questions, just did as asked and took their loads. After the last one left, the attendant came in and told me he had another room for me in the general area, and that my stay that day was free and I could stay as long as I wished.

Am guessing he made some serious money with them using my ass and throat that day and was hoping it mite become a bit of a regular thing and be invited to do it again in the future, but it didn't turn out that way.  It was a whole new experience and was hott and made me horny as hell thinking that my chubby, old, antique ass might be worth something to those that wanted it that way !! lol

they were probably all poz guys. i noticed when random guys whore out a neg faggot they are usually trying to stealth poz it