SUCKING COCK WHILE GUY IS ON THE PHONE

marktulley2000

I’ve had a “milk a guy under a desk” fantasy for at least a decade and finally got to enjoy it. This incredibly sexy bear allowed me to come over and get under his standing desk, while he sat in an elevated chair and worked.   I’ve always wanted to just crawl under the desk of a sexy man and slowly milk and edge a man as he works….or tries to work.   I took my time, slowly bringing him up to temperature.   He gave direction a few times, but I was the driver for the most part.  He even took a call during our hour play, which was really exciting, as I tried to distract him and rip his attention from the call.  😈😉 He was clearly working the entire time.   I enjoyed helping (or hurting) his productivity for that evening.  Lol.  Our “work” was done after he blew his load in my mouth and I cleaned up his Cock of every drop.  Had a great time, and hope to do it again!   😈

• Piggy 2

I've sucked my friend's cock while he was on the phone.

I could hear the person ask"What's going on?"and he'd answer with "Getting a blowjob from a cute blonde."and smile at me when he said it.

The videos of married men getting blown or blowing another guy while also trying to carry on a conversation with his wife is hot. I love the challenge of trying to keep it a secret that the guy has a dick in his mouth while he's meant to be discussing family issues. It's the cheating element that makes it hot. 

ive actually had a guy take a conference call while i sucked his dick under his desk. the next day he fucked me while he was in one of hos conference calls he had me gagged and the video turned off while they did the meeting and i felt like everyone was watching and listening to me. longest hour ever and best hour of my life

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/4/2022 at 2:32 PM, Wjpeters said:

Interesting:  different strokes for different folks.  I would consider it rude that a mouth/throat not finish the job and quietly vie for my attention, affection (pat on the head) and seed while I answer the homecunt's or boss's call.  Hometown/cunt advantage always trumps random cocksuckers.  Of course, I'd leave and choose what's obviously more important than one blow job.  However, if the cocksucker is a regular, then it should know better - they focus on cock and that's all that matters. I guess it's different if the hardon goes away. 

I once took the homecunt's call and she knew I'd stepped out and was upset:  erection fell, blowjob was over, I left to eat cunt and explain (silver-tongued and fluent in cunnilingus).  But if the hardon stays, the mouth/throat should too.  

Other than that time, I've answered and have never had a good fag back off and/or turn down an opportunity to serve.  Most if not all have been happy to have a cock stuffed down their throat so the ultimatum is a rather new one on me.

Have guys chosen your mouth over a wife or work call?

I've had one cocksucker get "pissed" when, after he kept sucking even after I told him I had to pee, I let loose and urinated in his mouth.  He spit it out and said I was gross and "shouldn't have done that."  I replied something to the effect of "you suck dick and should be prepared for what comes out of it." Then, I got out of his truck and blocked his sniffies account since he was big talk about being freaky when he reached out - no big deal to me.  To each his own and I thought it was over.  He now has another one account with the same avatar, reaches out to me on occasion, and practically begs to meet up again. There are other dicks he could suck, but that felt like an ultimatum that I wish to continue to honor:  that's too much drama and there are too many talented cocksuckers around.  I guess that's how you feel about guys who you feel are distracted while you're putting in your good work, no?

That's the attitude I like from the men whose cocks I suck. I'm there to please them, not demand attention from them. I will keep sucking no matter what they decide to do while their cock is down my throat. They can take or make phone calls, answer emails, watch the big game, or anything else. As long as they are happy with me working their cock, I'm fine. They will let me know if they want me to stop, and if they cum down my throat, I'll know I did my job.