Who misses Craigslist

Guest Kinkypig45

I still miss CL, but use Doublelist now for anonymous hookups.  Really can't understand some responders who send full face pic, even though my ads state I'm looking for anonymous encounters and to NOT send face pics (but cock pics are okay 😁). Use to love getting a motel room and post a CL ad  and reply to the Tops with my room number and where to find the Pass key to get into the motel and room.

• 1 month later...

Truly miss it. It's where I sucked my first cock when I was 19, and I lost my virginity with CL's help. I responded to an ad posted by an older Latino guy with a big thick cock. Between deep kissing and having my mouth gently fucked by a big uncut dick, I didn't even have the chance to ask about condoms, which was fine because I wanted my first time to be bare. He tried to go slow, telling me my first time should be special, but I begged for his cock. He finally gave me what I wanted, sliding steadily in to me until he was balls deep. I reached down and squeezed our balls together, very proud I could get this big man in to me on the first try and revelling in the fullness and heat. Then he fucked my brains out while I called him "Daddy" between shouts and grunts, and just tried to hold on to the bed frame. When he came, he planted it all the way in me, exactly where I wanted it.

Bring CL back!

Edited by alwaysswallow
  • Like 1

I miss Craigslist. I remember meeting guys on there at 17, and finally at 18, I lost my virginity to this slutty latin bottom with nipple piercings. We played safe at the time, however, it was the first time I got to rim a hole and I became addicted from there. 🤤🐽

• Piggy 1

10 hours ago, RealCute said:

CL was great so many married guys looking to fuck on the down low. If they said they would meet they did very few flakes and lots of regulars God I loved it.

It's so sad CL is gone.  Like you mentioned, if they said they would meet up - they did.  No one cancelled, no one just blew you off.   These guys were on a mission, their time was important, and it created a lot of regulars.

If there was a down side, the fact it was so anonymous made it difficult to track down some of the guys once CL dropped the personal ads.  Some found me again on Doublelist, but some I doubt I will ever find again.

• Like 1

Oh my gosh do I miss Craigslist!! Where I live, it's not easy too hook up. And I met many, many closeted and married guys through there. Not to mention guys were much more open about their kinks on there than most sites. I've tried Doublelist, but it's just not the same. For one, my state has exactly one room. It makes browsing for guys close to you much more difficult. And many people still don't even know about it. I got more dick from Craigslist than I ever have from any cruise site.

• Like 1