Too big?

Guest fuque_toy

Guest fuque_toy

I have a serious question that sounds silly.

The guys that I have been with in the past were in the 6-7.5" range. Not a problem. 

However, I have now met a really great guy who is quite a bit larger than that.  He told me that it was around 9" but it looks bigger to me. My problem being, it feels like it's too big. He said it's not, that we just have keep trying.  He's a great guy and the sex otherwise is heaven.

I don't want to lose him. 

Any tips to take more of him in me?

Help.

Relax your ass. That's a big key.

Breathe too. If you don't breathe deeply, you'll get anxious and tense up.

Also start by riding him very slowly and pressing down deeper and deeper each time.

It takes time but you can do it.

I have had a 9" boyfriend in the past (and 2 8" boyfriends) and it just took practice and patience and lube.

Good luck.

Edited by ObligingBottom
  • Upvote 1

its more the mental side why hes too big treat it like every other cock in your head dont think about size. 

if you have any toys use them to open yourself up a bit first 

try different positions, i find for big cocks on back legs up first works then doggy

Are you intimidated by the length, the girth, or both? A thick cock can be difficult to take, but if you're used to 7.5" dicks, you should be able to handle 9" with some practice. He's probably telling the truth about his size; my cock is just under 8" but because it's thick (and I'm a slender guy) men think it's larger than it is, I'm betting there's a similar thing going on with your perception of his equipment. So don't let yourself get nervous about him being too big, keep yourself calm and relax your body, and you should be okay. If your butthole clenches up, tell your top you need a moment, and let yourself relax again before the fuck continues.

Couple other tips:

• Fuck in a position where you are able to sit on his cock and ride him, at least to start things off.
  • Take about 1/3 of his cock, pull out and relube, take 2/3, pull out and relube, then try balls deep (if you feel up to it). There's been several times in my life when I thought a guy's cock was tearing up my insides, but taking a pause and applying more lube made everything fine and we were able to keep fucking.
  • If he's in control of the fuck, just be blunt and tell him not to go balls deep until he's fucked you a few times. I had an ex that was MUCH larger than the men I had been with previously, and sex was a challenge for the first few weeks, but my body got used to his size and we didn't really have problems after that.
  • A good hit of poppers can do wonders when you're struggling to take a dick.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

grab a dildo and let him "loosen you up" with it first.  incorporate it into foreplay.  You'll be begging for him to fuck you before long.  Remember, you're physically capable of taking a LOT larger things in your ass. You just need time to get used to the idea of a BIG cock.  He sounds like a keeper, BTW.

for a cumdump there is no such thing as a cock that is too big. the bigger the better to show what a slut we are. it might take a little work to get some in but its nice to know ive done my duty as a cumhole fucktoy. i have taken some pretty huge cocks, a few that i wasnt sure would fit but they all do.

• Upvote 1

Guest fuque_toy

Oh my God, I feel like I had a baseball bat inside of me last night.  He went slow and used lots of lube. With patience, he got inside balls deep. 

I didn't know anything about a second ring but he told me to just relax and in it went.

He was so happy,  he woke me two more times during the night and again in the morning. 

Made for an interesting day at work.

Thank you all.

14 hours ago, fuque_toy said:

Oh my God, I feel like I had a baseball bat inside of me last night.  He went slow and used lots of lube. With patience, he got inside balls deep. 

I didn't know anything about a second ring but he told me to just relax and in it went.

He was so happy,  he woke me two more times during the night and again in the morning. 

Made for an interesting day at work.

Thank you all.

omg i love getting fucked with baseball bats! it really makes a slut look like a dirty whore. plus guys are surprised a boy as small as me can take a bat in my hole so deep. plus its degrading and thats always hot

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Cumlaut
6 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

omg i love getting fucked with baseball bats! it really makes a slut look like a dirty whore. plus guys are surprised a boy as small as me can take a bat in my hole so deep. plus its degrading and thats always hot

The more degrading the better. Love calling a big black guy sir and daddy, just before he rams it in my throat. Balls in my mouth are great too.