No Feedback

Kurami

Not that this happens all. But it does happen, and it's really frustrating. Surely I'm not the only one who's experienced it.

Has anyone else found that some tops just give absolutely no feedback when getting blown? Like, they just lay there completely silent. Leaving you for an uncomfortable stretch of time wondering if you're going to ever get a load or not. Or if you're just going to go to bed with a sore jaw for no good reason. 

What would you do to combat this sort of thing when it comes up?

Yes, it is frustrating. The most beautiful sound is the moaning of a guy enjoying is cock being worked on. As far as I am concerned in this situation, be self centered, take your fun while having a hard cock in your mouth play with it as much and as long as you can. At least you will have your fun.

I wouldn't combat it. Some guys are just the silent type. I have had a few where I was wondering if I did even a decent job when suddenly they flooded my mouth with a load. If they come back you know they enjoyed it! But personally I do like a guy who is a bit more verbal and shows he's liking what you're doing.

• Upvote 3

I'm a silent type...just the way I've always been.  But I try to make up for it by touching the guy while he blows me - caressing his arms, or tweaking his nipples, etc...to show that I'm enjoying it.  My breathing will change as I get closer to cumming, and I'll usually say something about being close also. 

I do enjoy sucking off certain types of guys too, and some of them have been pretty silent until they suddenly announce "I'm close", which is such a turn on to know I've gotten them there.  I also look for the breathing changes or their balls drawing closer to their body, etc...

• Like 1

Agree, it's great to get some verbal confirmation things are going well. Got a guy that I blow whenever  I get a local motel room. He comes by in the morning, lays back  and lets me service his crotch. Been doing this for a year now about once a month. Last week get a message from him that his wife is out of town and he wants me to come by his place to service him. I'm thinking this is great. Arrive, get in the marital bed and all is well. He usually takes some time to get really hard. This time I'm down there doing my magic and he's hard but not really rock hard. I'm thinking, this guy has blown a few loads already.....you know that feeling. This BJ goes on for 30 mins and not a word or a motion from him. I actually check a few times to make sure he hasn't fallen asleep :-D  Finally I ask him if he's going to be able to blow a load. He goes, oh sure I'll  jerk it out. I'm down there lickin his balls and tant, then he grunts some and this dribble comes out of his slit.  That's it.  I pull it together and leave not saying too much.  Keep in mind, this guy messages me almost every day trying to get me  to service him.

The next day I get message he's all apologetic for taking so long to cum. I reply back it's not the time, it just seemed he was bored by it all. He goes, Oh no I was enjoying it so much!!  Right..........  we chat a bit and I ask him how many guys had serviced him the night before I came over.  He goes 5 or 6.  At that point, I just message back that I was just another notch on the night stand.  Frankly that's ok with me most of the time but when a guy almost stalking a cock sucker for service he should be willing to act like he's having a good time. I haven't blocked this guy's messages yet, but sure getting close. Sure not going to be sucking his cock again.   One pissed cock sucker :-D

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I rarely have a quiet guy, Most either moan or they'll be vocal about how much they're enjoying themselves. I do notice that out of most of the quiet guys that I can recall, They're very straight acting so maybe that plays a role in it. IDK.

On 11/8/2018 at 9:29 PM, barecubtop said:

I'm a silent type...just the way I've always been.  But I try to make up for it by touching the guy while he blows me - caressing his arms, or tweaking his nipples, etc...to show that I'm enjoying it.  My breathing will change as I get closer to cumming, and I'll usually say something about being close also. 

I do enjoy sucking off certain types of guys too, and some of them have been pretty silent until they suddenly announce "I'm close", which is such a turn on to know I've gotten them there.  I also look for the breathing changes or their balls drawing closer to their body, etc...

Exactly!  Thank you for Me, not having to put that into my own words!

• Upvote 1