Farthest you've gone for a load

slutboy30

In the UK I've driven across the entire country, not far distance wise, but certainly a good few hours driving time.

In september i flew to Antwerp, Belgium for 3 days. The only reason i went there was to get fucked bareback by as many dirty belgian tops as possible.

So yeah, there's no limit to how far i'd go, i'd travel as far as it takes to get spunk up my hole.

In January i'm going to London, then later in the year I will be flying to Berlin, Germany for a few days. getting bred good time!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

300 miles each way = I live in St Louis, Mo= more bb's here than there used to be. I regularly go to Chicago, 300 miles each way. The drive home with leaking hole is llllooonnnggg. Steamworx is worth it, IML is totally worth it, & Thanksgiving weekend, or any summer weekend.

This White Slut based in the UK, last year travelled to Atlanta (US), and Toronto (Canada), both for a week at a time, to be bred by Black Tops. Planning to visit two US cities this year once locate Black Tops to bred me. This British Slut willing to travel thousands of miles to meet the right dom black tops.

I think the idea of traveling to get fucked is hot. I regularly drive 2-3 hours in several directions to get fucked in larger cities. I don't like to play in my small town area except with select fuck buddies. But I would travel most anywhere for a group of 3 or more men. Send me a plane ticket and I will show up. I'd love to have some of the hot Austrailian tops that I am online buds with pitch in and bring me down there. Their accents turn me on. Ok Mates....I've planted a suggestion.

• 4 months later...

Back in 2003 I met some guy online. I lived in Stockton, California and he was living in Caracas, Venezuela. Within two weeks I was on a flight from San Francisco to Caracas. I meet him and we fucked around. Was a great fuck and a fun time. The primary reason for the trip was the hook up, even though we had fun besides that. In miles 3,899 each way. So back then it was easy to get a cheap flight, now things are the shit for it.

Oooh good thread.

I drove about 2 hours to meet someone once. It was late at night too. But now that I think about it. A leather couple I've played with before. First time we met I went to their place. I did something I've never done and I agreed to get tied up, blindfolded, and have BDSM done on me without even really knowing them. Talking to the top on the phone I sensed he was trustworthy but it could have gone bad. But I think maybe also what part of it was really was me wanting his raw dick and to be bred by him. Bad enough that I'd let him tie me up, blindfold, gag me, and even use toys on me. But I was right about him and he was trustworthy. It was dangerous and reckless to do though.