Need advice for bottoming

Guest BiGuyInWI

Guest BiGuyInWI

Hi fellas. I'm a 43 year old bi guy who identifies as 'mostly straight,' meaning that I love women but like fooling around with men when the mood hits...and the mood has been hitting hard lately. I want to bottom again, but it's been nearly a decade since I last took a cock in my ass. I want it anonymous, I want it raw, and I want to be sure my ass is well cleaned out beforehand. My question is, what is/are the best way(s) to properly clean out? I've heard differing opinions on anal douches. Respectful, serious answers only, please.

Edited by BiGuyInWI

I've read so many answers to this question, that there isn't really one definitive answer.  What works for me may not work for you. There's some that will fast a full day prior, followed by several rounds with a deep cleaning enema bag. Others barely rinse and feel that's good enough. If you have a hand held shower you can unscrew the head and use the hose (turn the pressure down of course) or you can go to walmart and pick up a disposable douche. It's what ever you're comfortable with. One thing that helps immensely, is learning how to interpret your body's digestive cycle as well as those little signals your body gives.

• Upvote 1

I’m glad you asked, will be interested to see what the more experienced guys - top or bottom have to say. An unease about anal cleanliness put me off bottoming for years. It hard for me to find time to meet, and the times that do work (eg lunchtimes) are quite removed from when I could have last douched. 

Some guys I’ve met don’t care, others wanted me to be so spotlessly clean I’d need to use kitchen cleaner!! However I find not eating in the morning before a lunchtime meet keeps my system dormant and thus empty!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Agree with Daddysapig about being different for all, but I will share what I do. I’m a total slut cum dump that refuses no cock, so u know where I’m coming from and I’ll be direct here. Also about the guys that want u so spotlessly clean...yes, you can be very clean, but let’s remember we’re fucking in our asses so once in a while they may get some shit on them and it’s not the end of the world, so don’t let them make u feel bad!

First I usually always have a high fiber diet that helps. If I’m going out to just get bred by one or two guys, I just douche with a large douche bottle u can get at a sex store or just get an enema bottle from the drugstore and use it, clean it and store it at home. Also the hand shower nosel can work as well.  Just douche a few times until the water that comes out of you is clear. You will be good to go for 2 to 4 hours...don’t eat anything after you douche.

if I’m preparing for a gang Bang breeding session, I start the day before.  By noon the day before I stop eating solid food and I do several glasses of metucill.  Soups and diet shakes, etc. then I follow the above with deep enemas...I fill my bowels with water until clean.  I wait an hour then repeat.  If I do this I find I usually good for 6 to 8 hours of guys breeding me with zero mess!!

good luck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1