Self-lubricating Bottoms - How Common and Do Tops Like Them?

Ieatcumholes

In the last 20 years, I've had the pleasure of fucking two guys whose holes self-lubricate - no lube, spit, pre-cum or cum was needed to be able to get inside of them. The first guy was almost 20 years ago. We met through a friend and had some really good sex for awhile and naturally just drifted apart. The second guy was last year, and we met through BBRT. He didn't mention anywhere in his profile that he self-lubricates. We hadn't had the lube or spit conversation before meeting up though. So we're naked making out on the bed with me on top of him. I had eaten him out a little (I'd gotten a taste, not enjoyed a meal), but not enough yet to even try to enter him. His legs went up in the air, he reached around and grabbed my dick, lined it up and pushed back against me. I slid halfway in without even trying! I was quite pleasantly surprised! During a break in the action when I asked him why he didn't mention that in his profile, he said that a lot of tops don't like that. I was 🤯! I let him know that I most definitely liked it! And I told him he was only the second guy I'd had sex with who self-lubricates.

I'm wondering how prevalent self-lubricating bottoms are? I've had sex with lots of guys - compared to some people I'm a slut, and compared to others I've barely dipped my big toe into the sex pond.😉 So I don't know if self-lubricating male bottoms are all over the place and I've just not met many of them for whatever reason? Or if I've been super lucky to have found 2 of them! (In which case, I guess I should stop playing the lottery.)

For the tops, how do you feel about a bottom who self-lubricates? Is that a positive, a negative or are you indifferent as long as you cum inside of that hole? The tight or loose thread made me remember that I wanted to post this thread. In the Goldilocks and the Three Bears world, his hole wasn't too loose or too tight. It was damned near perfect.

I shot two loads into him and for the first (and second) times in his life, he came without either of us touching his dick. The only reason I haven't fucked him again is scheduling. But we both want to hook up again as soon as possible!

It was long enough ago that I don't remember if this applies to the first guy, but the second one appears to have a condition(?) where his body overproduces some kind of liquid? Cause he also sweats a lot. I firmly believe that sex is dirty (and sticky and smelly and sweaty) only when it's done right, so no problem for me there.

I look forward to hearing others thoughts and experiences.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I had eaten him out a little

Interesting topic - thanks, Ieatcumholes.  I'm assuming when you ate that guy's Hole you and he had been messing around a bit already?  So his mind was already in "taking the load" mode?  Did it taste any different than most other Holes?  If so, how?  I've had that experience, but I almost always eat the Hole anyway, and as long as there's nothing deleterious, I've always just put it down to some guys just taste differently.  I wonder if there's actually some construct within the Hole that can emit a lube-like substance?  

Is there a doctor in the house ???

Like I said, I only had a taste. So it wasn't like I was down there long enough to realize he was wetter than he should be based on how much I'd eaten him. Every hole smells and tastes different, but I don't remember anything unusual about the smell or taste of his hole. Since it's been almost 20 years since the last guy I encountered like that, my mind would've went to he has loads up there already before it went to self-lubricating. (But he came over from work, so loads wouldn't have made sense.)

Great topic, thanks for posting Ieatcumholes. 

Here's an excerpt  form an informative article with the link to the full article for any who may be interested. 

“Anorectal cells innately produce some mucus that can be thought of as having an element of lubrication,” Dr. Evan Goldstein, D.O. and CEO of Bespoke Surgical, a practice specializing in gay men’s sexual health and wellness, explains to me. “At the distal junction of the anus, two differing cell types meet and form a seam. At this location, there are glands that secrete mucus. With any high-pressure action, any assistance to decrease and disperse the force is essential to function.” 

Scientifically speaking, anal lubricant comes from anal ducts when the rectum is distended by the presence of feces. The rectum is also distended by the presence of a penis during anal intercourse, which may cause increased production of this natural lubricant, albeit not designed for intercourse"

[think before following links] http://www.newnownext.com/gay-bottom-sex-self-lubricate/07/2019/

• Like 3

Do "self-lubricating bottoms" exist? Um...yeah...I'm one of them. When I'm really horny and into a guy I can feel my ass moistening...I don't know really how to describe it. But yeah, I can take a cock with just spit and stick. I've run into a few other guys who are like that too, their ass is already wet/moist, whatever you want to call it and I can just slide inside.

• Like 1

Yes I’ve been lucky enough to fuck several guys who can do this also 😈

As far as I remember there’s several different reasons it can happen:

1. The hole is self lubricating to try to protect itself from getting fucked. This is more noticeable if the top used only spit to enter and likes to fuck rough. (You’ll notice the hole is pretty dry at the start and gets increasing wet throughout the fuck, almost like they already have been creampied)

2. If the bottom does the above a lot the hole can kinda “pre-lube” which is basically either caused by the anticipation of needing to protect itself (like how you flinch to protect for example) or the cells starting to become hyperactive from the regular stimulation.

3. Can be caused by gonorrhoea (just like how it can cause urethral discharge).

4. Possibly the side effects of certain medication might cause it.

• Like 1

I love topping self lubricating bottoms and have a self lubing hole of my own. I've only encountered low double digits of bottoms after 30 odd years of being a total slut. 

If I'm into a guy and think he is going to fuck me my ass is moist enough in less than a minute. I have been with bottoms that I would swear were full of cum, and I cream enough that I often can't tell if a top has bred me.

• 2 weeks later...

My hole self-lubricates, kinda. I noticed about a year ago that when I use my dildo, I’ll need a bit of saliva to get it in, but instead of it getting dry like most people (because saliva evaporates quickly) it got sloppier. So I do need some external lubrication at the beginning (aka spit), but I will end up “generating” more lube before I ever need more external lubrication.

On 3/14/2022 at 1:37 PM, Nik101 said:

Yes I’ve been lucky enough to fuck several guys who can do this also 😈

As far as I remember there’s several different reasons it can happen:

1. The hole is self lubricating to try to protect itself from getting fucked. This is more noticeable if the top used only spit to enter and likes to fuck rough. (You’ll notice the hole is pretty dry at the start and gets increasing wet throughout the fuck, almost like they already have been creampied)

2. If the bottom does the above a lot the hole can kinda “pre-lube” which is basically either caused by the anticipation of needing to protect itself (like how you flinch to protect for example) or the cells starting to become hyperactive from the regular stimulation.

3. Can be caused by gonorrhoea (just like how it can cause urethral discharge).

4. Possibly the side effects of certain medication might cause it.

There's an important reason you've omitted: joyful anticipation of being penetrated can, and does, result in self-lubrication. When I've arranged a hot session with tops, I'm so turned on that my pussy is very wet and a top easily slips his cock inside me. A top taught me how to self-lubricate by stimulating my pussy with sex toys, including vibrators,  combined with imagining being fucked. Within two weeks of regular practice I was self-lubricating so well that I was able to be penetrated without applying lubrication to my pussy. The top who gave me the initial instruction returned to find out how I had been doing. He was amazed at how easily he could insert his cock inside me. While I was practicing with sex toys, I was also exercising my pussy muscles to contract and relax simultaneously, and I was also able to do that rhythmically while being penetrated with the top's cock. Now, if you need proof, I can easily provide that for you......