Bottoms who Give Loads in Ass

hungry_hole

• 1 month later...

I recall a time at Pleasuredome London after I have taken a few loads and was walking around with cum leaking out my hole. I walked pass a room with a guy lying on his stomach and I took a fancy to him. I used the cum from my hole to lub his hole, fucked and shoot my own load in him. He barely moved but thanked me in the end. Nothing better than recycling cum to good use.

• Piggy 1

On 11/22/2018 at 4:20 AM, hungry_hole said:

You're wrong! With my BarebackRT stats I'm showing  that there are many "Total Bottoms" who also breed holes without having to call themselves Versatile-Bottoms. They are just bottoms who when horny at the sauna and want to go home, instead of jerking off they find another bottom's hole to dump their load. And they are still bottoms!

Plus, many of the bottoms who say they don't give loads probably occasionally do because they are men and they get horny too. I'm sure many say they don't give loads because that way nobody is going to ask them to fuck them.

Being a bottom is not like being a woman who biologically can't fuck a hole. Being a bottom or a top is just a preference for the role that makes you feel more comfortable and enjoyable.

ErosWired is right that this isn't science, i.e., this hasn't been tested using the scientific method... but i think it's still an interesting question to explore and discuss. 

i agree that being a bottom is not like being a woman who biologically can't fuck a hole, though reading that immediately brought to my mind women who like to use a strap on to fuck with.  It also brought to mind a transgender person i dated (born in female body, identified as male). That was one of the coolest relational experiences of my life, taught me a ton.  This person expressed their 'maleness?' and desire to penetrate by using their hand since he had no cock. Life is complicated, eh?

my experience (which isn't science either lol) has demonstrated to me that much of sex for me is in my brain. And that too is "biological," but a lot harder to quantify. i was married (to a woman) for most of my life (long story, you can find it in pieces all over this site). i never thought of myself as straight, but because of my cultural upbringing, i fought my desires to be with a guy/s.  i certainly have/had the biological equipment to top, never had any trouble getting it up, had sex several times a week over the course of 30 years. i describe my time of marriage as "being in prison" (i.e., my beliefs that it was wrong to be with a guy was my "prison").  i look at it like straight guys who go to prison and end up having sex with other guys, and even relationships, but are essentially straight and would rather be with a woman, and revert to women once they get out of prison.  i was married for 31 years, had a ton of sex with my wife, but once i got divorced (got out of "prison", i.e., accepted myself), i never had sex with a woman again.  my wife is the only woman i have ever had sex with. 

i think as long as his equipment is functional, a guy at least has the physical equipment to fuck a hole. But all of our cocks are attached neurologically to our brains and that seems to be where we have infinite diversity.  my experience with diverse people makes me lean towards taking people at face value. If a guy tells me he has never topped,  i generally believe him. i say "generally" because i also have lived long enough to know people lie lol. sigh.

Why lie? Well apparently it's because that's how they want to be seen, known. i do get that too. The labels we use often do not represent the contents. People can be fluid, labels are static.  If a guy chooses a label of "total bottom" or "total Top," my guess is it's not because they cannot do the opposite, but psychologically they (mostly?) want to be identified and function in that identity.