Guys who hate precum

hornycumslut91

39 minutes ago, xxbjn2 said:

That's a new one to me, most guys love it and in fact crave it. I like it because I know if a top is leaking, then I'm doing a good job.

Exactly! It drives me crazy and it's a turn on knowing I'm making him feel good, and it lets me know my reward is cumming soon. ????????

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Anonversecuck said:

He's not a true cocksucker. Just as a true bottom wants every last drop of cum buried in them, a true cocksucker would happily devour any cum, including precum from a cock. 

A true cocksucker will revel in the taste of cum and savour it and thank the guy for his load, and precum is only a preview of what to cum. Needless to say I was annoyed with his attitude.

• Upvote 1

My bottoms have to keep up the lip-lovin on my cock UNTIL they get the pre-cum flowing. My current boi squeals and wiggles his ass when a thick glob of my pre- hits the back of his throat! The more my cock throbs and leaks the better my boi knows he is doing!  I agree- A guy who is NOT turned on and craving your pre-cum and ready to do anything to get more can't be much of a cock-sucker!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1