Swallow

alexander2u

love to suck and swallow

my problem is that sucking a nice dick really makes me want to ride it too

some of my early bareback experiences were with guys who came over just for a BJ

i'd suck them and start gettng really horny and offer to ride them and of course they didn't bring a condom for just a BJ...

Yeah, i swallow. Though i prefer for a top to cum in my ass, if they cum in my mouth i swallow. You'd be surprised how many tops want me to swallow but won't snowball their own cum with me. Also, most tops get turned off when i lick up cum that they've jacked on me, and won't kiss after that. Even worse they won't kiss if i go ass to mouth after they've cum in my ass and i clean their cock off with my mouth--show no appreciation at all, just disgust.

Guest faggot hole

The reason i give a blow job is to pleasure the feeder. my needs are totally secondary. Whether i swallow or not really is His decision. But when He lets me swallow it really is a fantastic reward. But just as the cum is His gift, the right to swallow it also is His gift to me.

• 3 months later...

I don't think I've ever sucked a man off whose cum I didn't swallow. I also like holding some of it in my mouth and afterwards sucking face & feeding it back to him, drop by drop - especially if he has a 'stache. I am a 'stache freak...and then eating it again out of his 'stache. Doing that usually heats us both back up so I get to fuck him again. YAY!

I love to swallow. It's safer than bottoming although I like a big cock up my ass too. I love the way a guy pushes balls deep when he cums and holds my head. One of the last guys surprised me with such a big load it came out my nose. GE called it an angry dragon.

Guest cumdrainer4u

I have always swallowed and cant get enough cum down my throat or in my man cunt! Have never sucked a man off and not swallowed,take alot of pride in that statement