Swallow

alexander2u

Guest brabobas

It's great to swallow as many loads as is possible. Like to suck truckers, construction workers, all man in a work outfit. I tell them to come in my month, I swallow everything and lick them completely clean when they supplied me with there godly seed. Love if they come when others are looking ad us!

• 1 month later...
I'm really into getting my ass fucked more than anything, but it is hot to have a guys cock throb in my mouth and feel his cum spurt down my throat. Cum tastes good too!

I agree with you HotSeed...I only havy one small flaw. I can't stand the smell of cum but love the taste with all my being. Am I alone in this or are thier others out there like me?

I may or may not be the odd one. Give me some feedback guys and let me know. I hate the taste of cum. But I have a submissive side and get off on giving a blowjob and the guy holding my head when he's cumming so I have no choice but to take it. Anyone else as weird as me? lol

I may or may not be the odd one. Give me some feedback guys and let me know. I hate the taste of cum.

Nope, you're not alone. I don't like the taste of cum, I mostly find it bitter and I hate the aftertaste. I've met a couple of guys who tasted great but not many. Anyway I don't have a submissive side so if I'm not in the mood I'm not swallowing.