Swallow

alexander2u

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1. i prefer to swallow, str8 from the tap or a glass.

2. then up the arse

3. freeze my cum, suck on a cum cube while being fucked or fisted (mix it with crisco). i sometime use it as lube.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bearbackgemini

If a dick is in my mouth I'm swallowing. Period. Same as if it's in my ass. I love blowing a guy for the first time, then shocking him by swallowing his whole load down my throat until he's tapped out.

When I am sucking a guy’s cock, swallowing his load just comes naturally to me (pun intended). I’m always amazed how different a guy’s semen will taste, from sweet to pungent. Especially with a guy I like, I really want him to be able to cum naturally in an uninterrupted flow – from his balls, through his cock, directly into my mouth and down my throat, into my stomach. I’m careful not to apply too much suction so that he feels the sensation of shooting naturally in warmth and wetness, but just enough so that he knows his sperm is literally being sucked out of him. I never want his semen to be exposed to air. Swallowing is about respecting a guy’s sperm, and one of the joys of being a bareback bottom is believing that his sperm belongs in my body, either in my stomach or in my ass. I can’t remember the last time I even discussed swallowing with a guy – unless he pulls out to fuck me, I keep sucking until I have sperm in my stomach.

I first sucked when I was 12, I didnt know any better and he just shot in my mouth. I thought you were supposed to swallow it so I did and I always do now. I blew guys regularly in the neighborhood and even while in the military and when married. Now that Im on my own and just doing guys, I try to swallow 5-6 loads minimum every week. BTW the photos you guys are posting are hot.

Guest JizzDumpWI
I do swallow but find it hard to relax and take the cock deep into my throat

need tips on deep throating please

Practice. A lot of relaxing is making the active choice to do so. You might find it easier with a dildo; where you're in complete control of how deep, how long it is in your throat. While you're doing that, breathe (when you can) and willingly hold it when you can't. Same muscles you use to swallow food should engage when you're swallowing dick. Just that it is going to come back out (and often that causes the gag reflex). So practice. Very few don't gag early on; but keep trying, and seriously consider some solo play with a dildo to get your throat used to it.

• 1 month later...