unconscious

likaleather

A guy I was dating along time ago did that to me. I had forgotten I was taking a nap on my stomach and he snuck into the bedroom and shoved a wash cloth soaked in poppers under my nose and mouth - I woke up in a shot but got instantly weak and he put his body weight on me and held my face down in the pillow with the poppers rag underneath. I lost consciousness really fat- lack of air too. Woke up about 15 mons later with a really bad headache. I had been abused too.

Gina is the drug GHB. The video you are thinking of is "What I can't See2".

Btw, I once hooked up with this couple at a hotel. The one partner who had fucked be the week before didn't want me fucking his partner because I was poz. We all did some G, and we gave the 'no fucking' half a strong dose till he passed out. I then fucked the other dude over his partners face. After I blew my AIDS cum in his hole, we fingered it out and fingered it into the passed out partner, scraping his ass walls as we did it. I never heard from them again.

Part of being fucked is the feeling one experiences when a cock is deep in one's gut, thrusting and eventually exploding man seed into one. It's that sensation bottoms love. Why do you want to be drugged-out? It's hot passion when two or more guys are connecting. So be brave and let the top get deep inside you and enjoy those feelings. It only hurts for awhile, but it's the best feelings a bottom can have. Savor that hot seed being injected in your body.

Edited by Hotload84

Don't get me wrong, I love to bottom. I'm just looking for some different experiences.

part of being fucked are the feelings one gets when a cock is deep in your gut, thrusting and then exploding man seeds in you. its that feeling that bottoms love, so why do you want to be drug out. it's hot passion when 2 or more guys are connecting. so be brave and let the top get deep inside you and enjoy those feelings. it's only hurts for awhile, but it's the best feelings a bottom can have. savor those hot seeds being injected in you too.

I have had that same fantasy too for a long time.

I want to be drugged to the point of unconsciousness and used by dozens of men bb. I want to wake up with an ass full of cum and covered in cum.

I have thought about it and maybe a date-rape pill but I hear it only really works with alcohol and both they and sleeping pills with booze will depress your breathing, so it could be dangerous while they are fucking your gaping mouth.

maybe get passed out drunk?

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

Had too much to drink one night out bar hopping and ended up at the bath house. Passed out on one of the mats in the dark area. Remember partially waking up to someone holding my legs up and fucking me. The next morning I was awakened by the bath house attendant who said I had been used by used by most everyone throughout the night. He helped me stand up and walk to the showers. Cum was running down both inner thighs. I guess it was a great night.

• Upvote 1

okay, this is obviously not the same thing, but I've done a fantasy a couple of times where i pretend to be passed out for guys to fuck. pretty much what guys are describing here, the whole idea is to give the impression that you are passed out. What really make it hot is where they are being careful not to wake you, so the hole idea is to get their cock in your hole and leave their cum without waking you. can be incredibly hot, and I like to be present for the experience.

I don't understand what the thrill would be.

I've had guys show up to my place too drunk to fuck and have passed out. Of course, I've encountered my share of tweeked out boys. Guys that were too high on G and/or tina and have passed out-- even before my dick has gotten hard. I've usually ended up babysitting them for the night. One guy was too coked out to function. A few have even wanted me to fuck them in that state.

But to me, and I can't be alone on this, it would be almost like fucking a corpse! And frankly, I like my men responsive.