unconscious

likaleather

Ambien or other persecution pills might do the trick, but I think you can wake up from them too. People can nudge you out of sleep, so I would think it's hard to stay asleep during a fucking.

Heh, I have taken Ambien before sex before. While he was fucking my hole, I started seeing a miniature Enterprise flying around the fucking room, and then started seeing myself standing in it, in front of a monolith. It was weird as fuck for sure (For some reason the medicine always caused some heavy hallucinations for me). But that didn't stop him from pounding my hole and breeding it.

In the morning he said I was just laying there, taking it all. But as far as I can tell, I was in space.

• 1 year later...
Guest bearbackgemini

I've been drunk before and fucked while passed out. It was my boyfriend at the time, and I woke up halfway through it and tried to get him off me. All he said was he thought I'd be asleep and wouldn't feel it and to let him finish. So I just laid there until he came, then I pulled my pjs back up and went back to sleep. It was sorta hot.

• 2 months later...

I've been fucked while passed out drunk and also while unconscious from being choked out. The first one was fun with lots of beer and then spirits but the latter was dangerous. The first time I was choked out I had already been bred but the second time I was still being fucked and came round to find my fuck buddy watching another guy fuck me. Sleeping pills are something I've never tried but have thought about.

I don't have any solutions to what sort of chemistry would be helpful yet safe to create unconsciousness; they alll have hazards to some extent, though I would personally avoid having poppers next to my facial skin, as they are VERY caustic.

It seems a shame that some feel the need to question the original poster's desires.  His kink isn't my kink, but that doesn't mean that what turns him on is any less valid than what turns the rest of us on.  If I had $1 for every time someone on a fetish/sex site questioned "why" something turned me on, I'd be really rich. 

Guest Pwrfkme06

Take a rag soaked with poppers and hold it over your nose/mouth. Guys will pass out from that. I have seen it done. The bottom is so fucking limp as the tops are pounding his ass, fucking hot seed into his ass.

I wanna try this

There's a scene I remember watching in Queer as Folk.. some guy got hooked into drugs, and wound up with a group of guys watching a video of himself getting fucked the night before. He had no memory of it, and he was pretty out of it from the looks of the "video"..

I've wanted to replicate that scene ever since I saw it. Poppers aren't strong enough for me, so I'd need to take a walk on the harder side of town.. but my advice to anyone is to fuck sober before you think about getting crazy. Maybe have a bit of a gang bang while you're still alert - you can judge the character of the guys around you, and then go down that path if you think you're in safe hands.

I totally get it though.. it's about not having control, and letting someone else determine what your pleasure threshold is. If they're pushing you beyond ecstasy and you can't pull away .. just seems pretty extreme and sexy to me Similar thing to why guys like to be blindfolded/restrained .. especially in group situations.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pwrfkme06

One night I got drunk and posted on Craig's list my hotel room and told guys the door is open. I took sleeping pills and passed out naked spread with restraints on. I woke up to a guy filming me getting fucked and was made to watch it. 10 different guys used me

I've passed out twice from a heavy night of drinking, then woke up to find myself getting fucked.

One was with a 19-year-old I was dating. He'd been drinking too (but not nearly as much as me), and so I woke up to feel him fucking my throat, then felt him slide in my ass. I drifted back to sleep, then he recounted the whole story in detail when I woke up in the morning.

The other was before him, and it was one of the first times I ever bottomed. I was living in Tampa, found a guy online and invited him over and told him the door would be unlocked. I also sent him my cell number. It was about 3 a.m., and I passed out on my bed. Woke up the next morning with the sun up, and he'd texted me and thanked me for the good time, and he commented that he didn't realize I'd be so risky. I checked and found lube stains on my sheets and cum in my ass. I asked him what he meant by "risky", but I never saw or heard from him again.

Hey, I know it's an old topic but thought I'd throw in my experience. There is a top in my country who has chloroform and sleeping pills, and he's into playing with guys who are passed out(doesnt fuck them unfortunately) I did participate though. He was experienced doing this so I just followed his lead, couldn't eat any food that day from afternoon on. Was given(slipped) sleeping pills, not sure how many and alcohol, after about 30 mins I was in and out of sleep. Don't remember getting to the bedroom, but was woken up with him holding two more pills and a glass of water, he was telling me I kept waking up(which I didnt remember) took those he made out with me as I was falling asleep. Then woke up a few hours later. Then we moved on to the chloroform. He put the rag over my face and held it there for a while, it stank. My eyes started to water real bad (it not even nearly instantaneous like the movies) dont know how it would actually ever work in a kidnapping scene. Anyway just as the toxins were becoming unbearable I could feel my legs tingling, and seconds later I was out.  That stuff only keeps you out for about 15 mintues, I woke up tied to a chair, it was hot. The whole next day you feel sick though, like hunger pains, so probably wouldnt try it again. 

I've also been choked out during sex. Once by accident, the guy had his arm around my neck as he was breeding me, I woke up to his frightened expression. The other was with a guy who choked me out a few times for fun.Best sex ever. Loved both experiences, again you aren't out for long though, maybe 5 or 6 seconds. So when I read about people being choked out and moved to the bedroom or being out for a while, I know it's bs, they'd have severe brain damage if they were out that long. Although its a short time, it feels long to you, and it's an amazing feeling coming to with a dick up your ass, it's the first thing you feel. 

Sorry for the long post, just thought I'd share my experience, as to the reality in relation to the fantasy of being unconscious during sex. You can never stay out long enough, but it's still a hot feeling. 

• Upvote 4

Sunday night I found a solution, at least for me. Jack Daniels, poppers and weed. I remember getting fucked by one of the couple, he was a little rough but I liked it. Before he had chance to breed me I passed out and woke to the husband fucking me in a different position. I woke up, panicked a little and quickly came round to what was happening. I spent the rest of the night there and they fucked me over and over. Now it's their fantasy to do it again while I'm passed out. I know it's crazy but I've told them we can do it again at weekend and try a little choking as well. They suggested sleeping tablets hole I'm getting fucked and hope they kick in while im being double penetrated. My on/off boyfriend has told me how stupid it was but it still turned him on as well.

Edited by Jakelc

• 4 months later...

I am actually addicted to being choked diring sex. I put on a collar I modified so the guy can chock me while fucking me. Alot of guys wont so I rigged it so I can choke myself out while hes fucking me, meaning attached to legs. The more I try to pull away from a guy hammering me, the tighter it gets. i agree with above. Bothing like the feeling of wakong up and a guy is still fucking tou or better yet a different guy. I will say however, i have been out quite a while. First time it happened i was outlonger than seconds. from doing it all the time, id say that you are out for a few seconds but then when you wake up, unless a guy is actively fucking you, you dont remember much so it seems like you were out longer. A bunch of times i wake up and no one is around... probably the guy thought he killed me, lol. Funny how i would say so e guys stick around until you wake up to make sure you are ok and others just take off... tell you alot about the guys you meet in aex clubs.