How does a bottom present his hole to a top for permanent ownership?

BBHOLE4U2USE

My partner and I have had an popen relationship since we started dating. We have plans to get married ( can’t wait to get bred by my husband) that’s gonna be hot. Anyway, since our engagement I don’t seem to be as interested in playing with others as I used to be. He’s been encouraging me to find guys to breed me so he can enjoy sloppy seconds. I think it would be a bigger turn on for me and have presented the idea of him OWNING my hole and he would have absolute control over it and who he shares it with. 

I’m at a loss on just how I should present him with my hole and something special or significant to seal the deal so to speak and have him mark my hole as being his property 

Any suggtions would be greatly appreciated 

My Sir (and husband) owns my sexuality. He dictates any and all sexual activity I engage in... including masturbation. This is a gift I gave to Him that has brought me great joy. 

In return, he tattooed my ass with His mark. In His case, a bootprint with His initial incorporated into it. A permanent reminder of his ownership of me.

Sir enjoys sending me out to fuck or get fucked. We go to the baths together and He whores me out. He loves sliding His cock in my cummy hole and hearing about the sex He has sent me out for.

I have NEVER regretted this decision.

As to how to bring up the subject: For me, I stripped naked, got on my knees before Him and offered Him that gift hunbly, with deepest humilty and with absolute sincerity.

Hope this helps.