Sex during sleeping

bareback-flipflop

Yes !  Happen to me several times - started with visiting my cousin down south - he and his father lives back in the woods . He was much older than me - took me to his party's - mostly guys - drinking - getting naked and having fun . So many swinging dicks - j.o. sessions and cum swallowing contest . Then , the weekend went camping with his friends - getting drunk and smoking week - some Hot fucking sessions ! This was the time I passed out - that morning my butt hole was sore and wet . I knew something happen to me but having fun .  That night was getting crazy  - we smoked some tina / first time for me . 1 of them passed out - the guys became crazy horny and fucking him hard and deep - leaving their loads u inside him ! My cousin told me , in front the others , do not be a pussy - start fucking him hard and raw .  Then , while pumping my dick hard and deep - my cousin came behind me - doing me the same time . Afterwards my cousin talking to me and asking me if I had a Good times with his friends - Oh Yes !   He said ," Stays in the Family what happen ! "  Later on back at the house - his father cooked a fine meal for us and mentioned we all go to the hot tube - he has a friend coming over !  All 3 of us in the Hot tub having drinks and chatting - his father friend showed up - he took off his clothes - Damn having a Big Hog size dick ! 

My cousin came out with a bottle of booze - passing it around drinking - several joints smoking - then they became naked - his father pulling my shorts off / squeezing - touching my dick !  My God - my cousin , his father and friend had Big Beautiful dicks !  Pretty soon the 3 of them touching me - taking turns - started feeling wonderful but getting rough too !  His father friend , Big / Huge dick , helping me drinking more - putting his big thick fingers up inside me - bent over the edge of Hot tube - sucking the father dick - sniffing a bottle of poppers - then....... ramming his huge dick hard and deep inside of men !

Pain but I was so limp and wanted more - already have 2 cum loads up inside me - I was the center of addition - dicks - dicks - soon I was inside the house - bath room - they were all around me - noticed a slight blood smear - they got more excited - I passed out again !

I woke up - the sun shining - they were still there  - I having a splitting head - soon the joint - joints being lit up and a big voka / orange juice drink - started all over a day - the whole day having sex again - I was becoming use to it - even a drop or 2 blood .  How was yours experiences ? 

• Like 1

I had a fuck buddy several years ago that had an insatiable sex appetite. We'd fuck at night and he'd cum normally 3 times before he'd roll over and we'd go to sleep. Most nights I'd wake up in the middle of the night with his hard cock inside me, fucking me. This happened at least once, sometimes twice at night. Then he'd wake me in the morning fucking me again. I learned I could not stay the night with him on nights I had to work the next day. I rarely got a good night's sleep with him. lol 😁 He was a great top , however. 

I had one other experience over 20 years ago. I was visiting an old friend of mine who was living in San Francisco. He was living with a boyfriend of his. They were a rather new couple and I had never met his friend Mark before. Mark was younger than us. Very good looking and a lot of fun. We spent the night club crawling and came back to the apartment very drunk. I was passed out drunk sleeping on the sofa in the living room. They were of course sleeping in their bedroom. 
I remember thinking I was dreaming of some guy sucking my cock. I was really enjoying and getting into this "dream". I finally woke enough to open my eyes and saw my friends boyfriend, Mark, on his knees, sucking my cock. I was so drunk, it still wasn't sinking in to me that this was "real". If I'd realized it, I would have stopped him. I didn't know if Mark and my friend had an open relationship? I didn't want to piss of my friend. But I just let Mark suck me. Then he told me to roll over and put my ass up. Without thinking, I did just that. This was when I was scared shitless of HIV and I always insisted on a condom. But in my drunken state, I just rolled over and lifted my ass up off the sofa. Mark slid raw up into me and fucked me like crazy. 
I have no idea how long Mark had been fucking me, because I'd kind of keep passing out and coming back to consciousness. But, I was finally shocked to full consciousness when I heard my friend shout, "What the hell is going on?"
He pulled Mark off me and dragged him back to the bedroom. Closing the door behind them. I could hear them talking. But I quickly passed out again and slept through the night. 
When I woke in the morning I thought about what happened, but wasn't sure if it was real or a dream?
The guys finally came out of their bedroom and Mark apologized for what happened. I pretended to not have any memory of it. 
Years later, after my friend and Mark had long broken up, my friend told me about the encounter from his point of view. He told me that Mark had suggested the two of them have a 3way with me. He told Mark no, because he and I were just friends. Sex had never been a part of our friendship. He pulled Mark off him, because he didn't think I would have wanted sex without consenting to it. I told him that from what little I remembered of it that it was really hot and I wish I had more recollection of it. 

• Like 1

Ok maybe a stupid question ,but how does the sex between sleep work? I mean when i bottom i always spend like half of a day to deep clean myself. Wouldn't there be a shit in the ass if a bottom doesn't clean himself beforehand?

Guest Breedingfantasy

I was woken up a lot growing up to cock in my mouth, being cum on/in and eventually cock in my ass by family, friends and babysitters. I don't know what made me so inviting but that made me very into sleeping play as well and damn it is good. 

Wickr: breedingtheboys

Edited by Breedingfantasy

• 1 year later...

I was new to the scene at 22 when I started hooking up with this Scottish daddy. Fit and slender, mid-40s with a heavy accent and an 8” curved cock. He was one of my first cocks and I was still v nervous at the time.

He lived alone in a 3 story house near my uni. I wasn’t out yet, and decided to go over late one night. I was really nervous and so we smoked up then had an intense fuck session for hours.

after a few hours, he hadn’t cum but we were exhausted so we passed out. A few hours later I wake up to a sharp feeling in my hole...

He was inside of me, pumping away. No idea how long he was already in me. When he saw i was up, he threw poppers at me and asked me to take a big inhale and take all of him. 
To this day I still don’t know how I feel about it. 

• Like 1