POLL: Anyone START or going to START BAREBACK in 2019?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: Anyone START or going to START BAREBACK in 2019?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Anyone START or going to START BAREBACK in 2019?

• YES! I have STARTED BAREBACK!!! No more Condoms, EVER!!! YAY!!!
    • No BUT I am going to START BAREBACK, SOON!!!
    • MAYBE. I am STILL thinking about it. BAREBACK sounds AWESOME, tho!!!
    • NO! I am going to stay in the SAFE SEX Zone!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-19
    • 20-22
    • 23-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Guest Saturn1

2019 is STILL new and exciting!!! YAY!!! I have ALWAYS Barebacked and I ALWAYS will!!! Anyone started to Bareback or PLAN on saying "NO!!!" to safe Sex in 2019???

Guest NegTwink4Poz

Im really tempted to try finally get the BB started, still kinda nervous about it tho mainky coz im still scared of other bugs just not hiv

u will love bb m8. I first barebacked about 6 years ago and finally made the transition to never using condoms 5 years ago. BB is just so much better in every way: the skin to skin feel, the physical closeness, the exchange of cum, even the risk......?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest GoneFishing

Be careful because poz cum is addictive 

Take one raw load you’ll want another one and another one and another one 

one and another one and another one one and another one and another one one and another one and another one one and another one and another one one and another one and another one

one and another one and another one ☣️??

4 hours ago, Chargedup said:

one and another one and another one one and another one and another one one and another one and another one one and another one and another one one and another one and another one

that's exactly why I badly want my first poz load

• Like 2

Seriously started barebacking in 2018. Best time was at several bath houses in Madrid. Loved going into dark rooms and making out and gropping in pitch black, feeling hands all over your body, different mouths feeding on your cock while anon cocks slip into your ass shooting  loads of cum in your ass :) 

plan to continue 2019!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest NegTwink4Poz

Kinda paranoid coz im pretty sure some guy lied when he said he was clean and gave me hpv from sucking so that kinda makes it harder to bb coz i dont wanna spread it to guys i like but at the same time im desperate to be done BB 

100% barebacker now. Decided to try raw mid last year and haven't used a rubber either being a top or bottom since. 

The skin on skin feeling is overwhelming & feels simply amazing, it's just so natural. 

When a top dumps his hot load balls deep in me i can't get over the sensation of that warm feeling in my fuckhole. It's like i'm in heaven.

Without a rubber on i can't believe how bigger my load is, several bottoms have encountered a much bigger load from me now and to their benefit it's balls deep not on their back. ??

• Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/26/2019 at 11:26 PM, Chargedup said:

Bump

• 1 month later...
Guest GoneFishing

P☢️Pular

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing

Bump

On 1/27/2019 at 3:11 PM, NegTwink4Poz said:

Kinda paranoid coz im pretty sure some guy lied when he said he was clean and gave me hpv from sucking so that kinda makes it harder to bb coz i dont wanna spread it to guys i like but at the same time im desperate to be done BB 

You can get a freezing kit cheap if you catch one or two. A dermatologist can blast them off with a laser if they have gone wild. They knock you out and they heal up well.