Consummation by neighbor

LoadMyHoleSF

Went to the last Cumunion in San Francisco. Was the most crowded I’ve seen it for a while so I had a good time and was definitely well loaded by the time I left. 

Since the night was warm, I decided to stop in the park on the way home to capture some more loads. There were lots of people about in the park but it was mostly straight couples drinking or making out. There were some young black guys about smoking the glass pipes. One guy was by himself in the bathroom stroking his dick in his sweatpants. He offered me his pipe but I declined. He was cute that I decided to join him and see what happened. I took his dick out and started to suck it but after five minutes I gave up as there was no reaction and he seemed completely out of it. After that I gave up and didn’t bother with any of the other drug users wandering around the park.

I live in an urban neighborhood so when I returned home I was a bit cautious after pulling into the driveway and seeing someone hanging out on the sidewalk. As I got out of the car and started walking towards my front door, I still felt very uncertain about who the man was and what he wanted. He started walking towards me and called out my name. It was then that I realized it was my neighbor from two houses up. He was a younger guy probably now in his late 20s. Since I bought my house over 10 years ago he’s lived there off and on. 

We have a strange relationship where things have slowly progressed sexually but over an extraordinarily long length of time. For a long time neither of us talked about our sexuality and when I first moved in he was only a teenager. The first time something happened was shortly after he came of age. He knocked on my door drunk and high and asked to use the bathroom saying theirs was stopped up next-door when he’d been partying. I let him in and showed him the bathroom. It was only when he adjusted the bathroom door so that I could see in from my position on the couch in the living room that I realized something was up. He took out his dick and started to stroke himself making sure that I could see him. I was at a different point in my own development sexually so I didn’t feel comfortable especially when he can just come of age. So I didn’t respond to his maneuver and moved into the kitchen. Eventually he left but a couple of days later he came by and apologized. We talked a little bit about our sexuality but nothing further happened. 

Then after another two or three years I ran into him at the park where both of us had been cruising. A couple of days later he knocked on my door and asked to come in. We talked about meeting at the park, what experiences we had, and what interested us. At that point I was starting my journey to becoming to a cumdump. He was very surprised to learn that I was a bareback “no loads refused” cumdump and told me that I didn’t look the part. He was turned on by this and asked me lots of questions. Eventually he told me to get on my knees and suck him off. I obeyed and proceeded to service him until he came in my mouth. 

Flash for another three years to when is in my driveway. He approached me and stated that he hadn’t seen me for a while and wondered how I had been. He seemed slightly intoxicated but in control of himself. He asked what I had been doing so I told him. I told him that I had gone to a sex party in San Francisco where I had gotten several loads and then had cruised the same park where we had run into each other before. He asked if he could feel my ass and I said “sure right here?”.  As we were still on the front walkway he said “no” and jerked his head towards the side of the house where it was dark. There I pulled down my sweatpants to expose my ass. He briefly rubbed a hand across my ass and fondled my hole before pulling out his already hard dick. He started to push in on my hole when the neighbors dog started barking at us. I spoke to and yelled at the dog but he only backed further away and continued barking at us. So we decided to go in the house. 

I was a bit disappointed as I thought it would’ve been hot for him to fuck me on the side of the house. Had a nastiness that I like. However he more than made up for it as we went to the bedroom. His dick was thicker and bigger than I remembered from sucking him before. My neighbor fucked me hard and deep for a long time. He’d pull completely out before thrusting hard back in, pummeling my hole and getting that rosebud to bloom. He was an explorer; angling to get at all parts of my hole and stretching it to accommodate his girth. He loved that my hole was already so loose and sloppy. He told me over and over how he loves white boys that are whores and wanted me to tell him stories of how I have been used while banging my hole. 

After a good hour or so when he had shoved and manipulated me into every position to accommodate his desires, his pace quickened and he slammed me harder till he shot his load in me. He continued fucking me while I could feel his dick pulse his load out into me and remained hard to fuck me further. After about another half an hour or so, he told me it always took him a long time to come and he decided to call it a night. I felt a mixture of relief and disappointment. My hole felt so stretched, used and abused but I had never expected that he would be such a good fuck and wanted it to continue forever. It was the type of fuck where you almost can’t handle the intense pleasure that is being given to you.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

Damn, great story and lucky you bud!  Like you, most would never look at me and say 'cum dump' bottom.  Love going to CumUnion here in LA though I often leave unsatiated - but the experience is overwhelming!  Don't like partiers either - nothing judgmental, just that anytime I've been with one they can't stay hard enough to fuck and breed.  So what's the point??  Keep on gettin' and takin' - oink!!

• Like 1