Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

• 3 weeks later...

Standing up, being fucked from behind (he has to be the right height for this to work well). One guy the other day was really giving it to me like this, and he shoved so hard he was lifting me up off the floor with his dick by my asshole ... unbelievably hot. I was on tiptoe most of the time. Sore next day, though.

Standing up, being fucked from behind (he has to be the right height for this to work well). One guy the other day was really giving it to me like this, and he shoved so hard he was lifting me up off the floor with his dick by my asshole ... unbelievably hot. I was on tiptoe most of the time. Sore next day, though.

I have to second this. Very submissive element to this position, especially outdoors. Feels like you're being "taken". Love it.

Hey man, that is pretty sexy! My lubed hole also pulses when I see or feel a cock coming to use it. It's a great feeling!

Ah... anticipation! you know it's coming and then you feel his cock head just touching your hole....mmmm

guess i'm the minority - don't like it so much on my back (although fun watching the top's face as he unloads), but I really prefer standing up. I like the idea of dropping my pants in a bathroom or semi-public place and taking an anonymous raw cock and a load quickly that way. In fact, did it the other night at a leather bar. An older daddy was rubbing his crotch looking at me, I told him to follow me to the bathroom, where got on my knees to suck him, and then bent over the sink while he pumped a big load into me. I returned to the bar and finished my drink with his cum dripping down my leg - awesome!