Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

Actually my ultimate favorite is when a big strong tog goes for it face to face but it's one of those where my ankles are on his shoulders by his ears and he grabs me by the arms and stands up, picking me up so that my own weight and the force of gravity impale me on his cock. You are open wide and at his mercy at this point. He just has to bounce you a bit and you are fucked.

Oh, it is hot! I really love a strong man so I get off on the fact that he can pick me up like that. Not all tops can do it. It is very athletic. It requires a very strong back and the strong thighs to keep it going. It makes the top feel like a total stud too. You are his at that point and both of you love it. lol This is making me hard...

Tiger, you just gave me a new position to try out. Sounds like a hell of a good time for a bottom!

Oh, it is hot! I really love a strong man so I get off on the fact that he can pick me up like that. Not all tops can do it. [it is very athletic.] It requires a very strong back and the strong thighs to keep it going. It makes the top feel like a total stud too. You are his at that point and both of you love it. lol This is making me hard...

Sounds more acrobatic than athletic.

• 9 months later...

Id say on my stomach face down. The reason I say that is because that was the position I was in when I took my last load. Hes about 6 inches taller than me and much heavier. I felt very submissive,it made me understand my place. By the way, it was also my first POZ load. So I will always remember that particular time and position very fondly.