Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

• 2 weeks later...

I'll get into what ever position the top wants me to. But for me its best if I'm on my back, or in a sling I'm tall and I really love the intensity offering up my hole with my legs spread high and wide and watch the top get his horny bare cock pleasured by my ass. As I get the most intense ecstasy and pleasure out of being USED by a top to fill my ass with his seed. I love the pleasure of feeling a TOP cum in me. I love that he has chosen me to pump his TOXIC seed into me and my body and I am honored and privileged for that for him to make us "one" with his powerful and precious man seed and that he will forever be a part of me.

Edited by shavedtail

I dream of being on my back, under a man I just met. Wanting him to look down on me. To see the NEED in my eyes. Wanting so badly to please him. To take him... all of him. My back arching as I feel his bare cock sliding into me. He thrusts into me. Over and over. I grind myself onto him, meeting each thrust with my own. I was meant for this. I can feel him getting close and I wrap my arms and legs around him. Leaving no doubt where I want his seed. Whispering to him. Asking for his cum. Begging him to fill me. Crying out as he begins to jerk and throb inside of me. Feeling complete as I take his hot, sticky load deep into my body where it belongs.

This is my first post here and if you reading this I finally decided to hit that reply button! I just found this forum yesterday and I have been out of mind ever since! It's been a LONG time since I've been with a man and the friend who helped me discover I was a bottom was fanatical about safe sex. I only had a man cum inside of me once and that was years ago, but I've never stopped thinking about it. I was happily surprised to see so many others desire bare, unprotected sex.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ff-whole

Am I the only one liking it different? I like to sit on his dick and getting it as deep as possible and milking him to an orgasm.

Second I like to be in a sling, and third not to bad is doggy style, having his dick ram me deep...