When you’re horny or in heat, do you feel like a different person?

ErosWired

I don't know if you call it in heat or not but when i become horny for cock it just keeps building.  Even cumming doesn't change it if i haven't had a cock or three in my ass. I just want to be FUCKED and i have taken every kind of guy in my ass as long as they had a hard cock ready to breed me. It doesn't matter who or where. 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 4:05 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

One of the reasons I hardly ever cum, is so that I can stay in some degree of ‘heat’.   Normally this is simply a pleasant and manageable degree of horniness, enough to make me visit sites like this and plan my next cock hunt.  As most people here have already said, this horniness gradually builds up over time if it’s not satisfied, and occasionally reaches raging levels if circumstances have conspired to deny me access to cock for any length of time (family holidays, etc).

But once I’ve cum, it’s a different story.  Total disinterest in all things sexual, sometimes for several days.  Suddenly the rest of life seems to open up again, with endless opportunities for doing different things.  It can be quite refreshing!  Doesn’t last for ever, though- and that horniness soon starts to build again...

I can definitely relate. I rarely cum and am constantly in heat. It’s about the only feminine bitch like quality I have. The only difference is that even after I cum I am still looking for that next cock. 

• Like 1

Guest BritBottom
On 3/25/2019 at 6:29 AM, NLbear said:

Short answer: Yes. I can surprise myself how slutty I can become when I am "in heat". Normally I need to feel some kind of attraction to the person I am having sex with (not having bathhouses, clubs or video stores available in my area where you can go to for anon sex). But when I am in heat and I can't get any of the regulars to come over I can spend a long time online trying to find someone. And I lower my standards. And then again when it doesn't seem to work. Until I settle for someone I wouldn't normally hook up with, only -most of the times- to be disappinted afterwards and regret it or log off in frustration. The "heat" then goes away only to return in full force the next day when I actually don't really have the time for sex. Luckily it doesn't take long most of the times until a regular is available but it does leave me feeling ashamed sometimes that my hormones take over my senses and I basically become a cock and fuck crazy whore until I had a dick and a load in my hole. So yes, sometimes I feel like a different person than the quiet sensible guy I usually am.

This resonates strongly with me.

The answer is Yes.

Generally, I’m a mildly introverted country boy plagued with an endless curiosity and a wide range of interests – rather ordinary really.

I have a job that is demanding, requires concentration and sometimes long hours. I enjoy it and become so absorbed in it that it takes all my attention. There are times when I go home, eat go to bed, and carry on the next day. At work I don’t allow distractions I am very focused and in control. I am not a different person it’s another aspect of my personality dominating my attention.

Out of work, when I relax, It’s like a constant background hum. It gradually intensifies the longer I leave it becoming increasingly distracting, if a regular is available to satisfy it - that's great, if not I’ll eventually go looking .

When some one catches my attention or the potential for sex arises my focus switches – the term ‘in heat’ seems appropriate because it is as if the primal need to mate takes over.

When having sex I seem to discard the person I normally am and the basic rutting instinct is in charge and I revel in it. Once I’m sated, the cycle starts again.

• 2 years later...

Emotionally, I go back to that time, when I was a 20-something twink, meeting guys on Gay.com, and getting fucked up the Ass, at the Watergarden. 

I’m basically boss on the streets, bitch on the sheets. I’m generally masculine, deep voiced, mostly dominant person when I’m not horny, and I’ve always been more attracted by leadership-style roles in society.

But when I’m horny, you can’t even begin to imagine; My voice gets higher, my movements gets subtler and my brain only works to think of cocks and serving men. I get very, very submissive and I can only focus on how to make other men happy with my body and giving them a good time. I’d probably be almost unrecognizable.

when i am horny in heat bitch, i have powerful animal instincts, want men to dominate, and over power me like animals and use and abuse me, physically and verbally as well

I remember a guy who came to use me anon once when I hotel hosted - he was really into it, and when he came in me he kept cumming and cumming for an unusually long time. But when he was done, and starting to put on his clothes, he said, “What am I doing here?” like he couldn’t believe he had just found himself in a random room in a sleazy hotel fucking a free-range whore, because he wasn’t that kind of guy.

I had him sit down on the bed next to me, and we talked about it for a while, me letting him know that I was safe, and normal, and there was nothing wrong with tending to his natural needs, that’s why I was there in the first place, etc. (I find I end up acting as an ad hoc sex therapist on occasion.) I was just struck by how sharply he had experienced the sense of suddenly being a different person than the one who had just bred me.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

As a top I find that when I'm extremely horny, I get less cautious about public sex. Thoughts of getting serviced take over. If I'm only moderately horny and playing, I'll maintain situational awareness. But when it has been a few days since my last nut, getting off becomes my focus and I stop paying attention to people who might be watching or listening, or who might walk in and interrupt. Thankfully, I'm ready to dump my cum in the guy's ass or down his throat very soon after my mind enters that stage.

I've always wondered whether the lead-up to orgasm is similar to the fight-or-flight instinct, which briefly causes the brain to shut out all extraneous influences.

Edited by fskn
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, fskn said:

I've always wondered whether the lead-up to orgasm is similar to the fight-or-flight instinct, which briefly causes the brain to shut out all extraneous influences.

That’s an interesting question. There’s undeniably some base mental/biological process that takes precedence at that point and drives behavior even against other considerations. I experience it on a small scale every time a Top is on the verge of reaching his climax inside me - his sounds, the angle of his hips and thrusts, his tempo, the force of his grip, and, if I can see his face, especially his eyes, signal that he’s about to inseminate me and there’s very, very little that could stop him. He has taken on an animal aspect of his nature, not subject to reason, answerable only to instinct. A bottom may also experience this in a more unsettling way if things get out of control at a gangbang.

So what is that instinct that makes cumming such an imperative? On the face of it, orgasm is such a reward to the pleasure center of the brain that it’s understandable that sensing it imminent, one would want to hasten it. But from an evolutionary standpoint, I wonder if it doesn’t have more to do with the need at some point in the distant past to take advantage of every reproductive opportunity as quickly as possible before some bigger, stronger, fiercer ape came along. We hear reports of this sort of thing happening even now in group scenes where some overly aggressive Top actually pulls another man away from fucking a bottom so he can have access. We consider this outrageous, but perhaps it’s an echo of something from our past.

• Upvote 2

On 3/27/2019 at 2:45 PM, HornyInDP said:

Im a total horny slut for usually 3-5 days a month, it absolutely feels like a hormonal heat. I just want it any way I can get it, and then after that I’m just at my normal level of constantly horny.

This pretty much describes me at present time.  I seem to always have the desire, but at times it really gets a bit out of hand and control. This happens usually about once a month and for 2 to 3 days, it's all that I can think about. Due to the area that I live in, it makes it an extremely difficult time, as I have to travel a good distance to get to the baths and places to seek out the satisfaction I crave and need at that time. Once I've taken a few loads, the desires for more are heightened and remains with me for a few days until the horniness begins to subside somewhat and then I wonder what in the hell was wrong with me. I know for certain if I lived in a more active area or closer to the baths and ABS's, I'd very likely be at them every day and my "in heat" cycle would be at a 100% full time super horny and craving level. 

On 3/22/2019 at 4:05 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

One of the reasons I hardly ever cum, is so that I can stay in some degree of ‘heat’....But once I’ve cum, it’s a different story.

I was lucky to discover this even before I had sex with guys. I had a very good gay friend who was a bottom, something that puzzled me because I could not imagine topping an orgasm when I masturbated. After talking to him about his bottom experiences I realized that having an orgasm could be a downer and decided to bottom the first time I had sex with guys and kept doing until today. I have fucked a couple of times but I have never enjoyed it.

For me bottoming is a powerful experience which culminates with a load in my hole after a few wonderful seconds before he unloads and a few seconds after while he keeps pumping his juice. During those seconds I feel in-love and very horny with his load in my hole. It almost feels like I've had an orgasm. But I haven't so I'm now horny for the next load.  

If I'm at the sauna overnight I sometimes like to take a break, maybe sleep a bit so sometimes I first jerk-off before falling asleep. I sort of feel bad about it because I'm sure some bottom would enjoy my load. I know some bottoms fuck and breed holes just to unload and be able to sleep or go home. When I wake up I'm ready for action especially late at night when some guys are starting to go home and are looking for holes to unload in.

21 hours ago, fskn said:

As a top I find that when I'm extremely horny, I get less cautious about public sex. Thoughts of getting serviced take over. If I'm only moderately horny and playing, I'll maintain situational awareness. But when it has been a few days since my last nut, getting off becomes my focus and I stop paying attention to people who might be watching or listening, or who might walk in and interrupt. Thankfully, I'm ready to dump my cum in the guy's ass or down his throat very soon after my mind enters that stage.

Damn I would love nothing more to be found my you ass up and ready anytime!

• Like 1

On 3/28/2022 at 12:48 AM, ErosWired said:

I remember a guy who came to use me anon once when I hotel hosted - he was really into it, and when he came in me he kept cumming and cumming for an unusually long time. But when he was done, and starting to put on his clothes, he said, “What am I doing here?” like he couldn’t believe he had just found himself in a random room in a sleazy hotel fucking a free-range whore, because he wasn’t that kind of guy.

I had him sit down on the bed next to me, and we talked about it for a while, me letting him know that I was safe, and normal, and there was nothing wrong with tending to his natural needs, that’s why I was there in the first place, etc. (I find I end up acting as an ad hoc sex therapist on occasion.) I was just struck by how sharply he had experienced the sense of suddenly being a different person than the one who had just bred me.

Wow. This is one very stark example of "post-nut clarity"

My hat is off to you @ErosWired, for knowing how and when to bring out Dr. Ruth (sex therapist inner voice) and help this guy not end up hating himself for giving into this carnal desire. I hope we can all be that kind in that type of moment.