Tips for worn out/ well trained cunts?

SaggerJake

I once came across a story, possibly historically documented, maybe anecdotal... I don't think it was fictional. About PEG-BOYS, as in male prostitutes during the Gold Rush. It totally transfixed me. Story said that 'because there were so few women available for sex' young guys would readily take their jobs at male whore-houses where they ALLEGEDLY would sit on a wooden bench, I presume naked, on WOODEN PEGS of various sizes to condition themselves for the cocks they were about to take...

Supposedly, from what I gather, men were very pragmatic back then and not hung up over 'labels'. The PEG BOYS probably made good money and the clients were all rough-and-tumble fairly young guys under 40. They all grew up doing physical labor, rough hands, rough manners, unmet sexual needs on a harrowing trip across the country on horseback. Chances were you died early, drunk and poor, so you lived fast and for the moment! It was 'No Country For Old Men'. With loose laws and low life expectancy you followed your impulses! As a rule only the various merchandisers catering to NEEDS, including the peg-boys, all did better financially than the miners. 

Bottom-line: (no pun intended) a well-stretched/conditioned ass-cunt was good for business! Wood pegs then, silicone butt-plugs now! As most of us put out for free, it stands to reason we use similar devices (within reason) for the highest return on our bottom-dollars!!!! Promiscuous sex is a TEAM-SPORT that requires some participation! A sexy CATCHER puts his body into it when the PITCHER goes for the glory!

So a good WARM-UP and stretching before the game! Take a cock without flinching but also know how to WORK IT and milk the buck-stud's champ-cock as he seeds our guts!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rawsatyr said:

I once came across a story, possibly historically documented, maybe anecdotal... I don't think it was fictional. About PEG-BOYS, as in male prostitutes during the Gold Rush. It totally transfixed me. Story said that 'because there were so few women available for sex' young guys would readily take their jobs at male whore-houses where they ALLEGEDLY would sit on a wooden bench, I presume naked, on WOODEN PEGS of various sizes to condition themselves for the cocks they were about to take...

I wonder if this has any relation to the practice occasionally seen in BDSM circles of a “peg race”. Essentially, two benches such as you describe with wooden pegs of gradually increasing length and girth are lined up side by side, and then two submissive men are made to compete to see who can take each peg completely in his ass in the shortest time.

I’ve never competed in a peg race before; now I wonder how I’d do...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/20/2019 at 5:16 AM, rawsatyr said:

i've read similar stuff about the Brittish Navy during the 1800's. Either way, the peg chair was pretty innovative. i guess someone back then took a pole (so to speak) and determined that Tops liked they holes open vs tight. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think toys, especially butt plugs will help open you up. If your are looking for more “permanent” cunt modification, I’d recommend playing with toys/and or taking cock almost everyday. I’m a fisting bottom so my toys are huge (I love streching my cunt open) ha but even if you take an average sized dildo daily your hole will adjust to being an open slit for cock. Also, when getting fucked really just focus on taking the cock. Don’t think about anything else, including your own cock, it will help you remain open.