Smoking fetish

pozboy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, chainsmokerpig said:

Yea upper left arm .I wanted a really good image of a leather MASTER close up smoking a cigar. Maybe with a muir cap. But not found anything I like yet

A good excuse, not that we need one, for us all to research the perfect image for you 😉

23 hours ago, Medwaym said:

Where online do you get them though? Europe? I need ways of saving cash I'm spending on smoking, even loose handrolling tobacco costs a fortune now in the UK!!

look under cheap cigarettes online you have to buy big amounts to get big savings, but they are big, and are an extra incentive to smoke heavily to get them while they are fresh

On 12/13/2021 at 11:03 PM, chainsmokerpig said:

I dunno. I need to come up with something as I'm booked in again in January. Need some ideas ....

Time to flag some of your other kinks. Need to find you a great image of a leather sub under a rim stool or a rubber slave with a piss funnel with a skinhead Top sporting a Poz tatt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, billy88666 said:

Time to flag some of your other kinks. Need to find you a great image of a leather sub under a rim stool or a rubber slave with a piss funnel with a skinhead Top sporting a Poz tatt.

That would be perfect . Just need to find some top quality images of them . U got any ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chainsmokerpig said:

That would be perfect . Just need to find some top quality images of them . U got any ?

Will trawl through my hard drives. I've loads of pics but not sure how  well they would render as a tattoo. I guess an artist of the caliber  of the guy that did you leather man could put together a composite from a few photographs.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, billy88666 said:

Will trawl through my hard drives. I've loads of pics but not sure how  well they would render as a tattoo. I guess an artist of the caliber  of the guy that did you leather man could put together a composite from a few photographs.

Yes thank you I appreciate that 

Let me know what u find

• Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 8:19 PM, pozboy said:

can you not get them cheaper online? here in UK theyr'e ridiculously dear too, but you can get them much cheaper that way if you order lots, say 3 cartons, then they come by post. to me, sex without smoking is unthinkable. don't let the bastards win!

I have tried that in the past from Indonesia. 2 Cartons of Marb Reds (Indonesian Reds as Strong!) - Unfortunately they got caught at Customs and I get sent a $150 invoice ($150 per carton) to release them. I believe the law has changed since then and if caught, it's a straight out $6,000 fine now, from my understanding. Even our Duty Free allowance into Australia is only 50 cigs (might be 25 now)

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, AuCurious said:

I have tried that in the past from Indonesia. 2 Cartons of Marb Reds (Indonesian Reds as Strong!) - Unfortunately they got caught at Customs and I get sent a $150 invoice ($150 per carton) to release them. I believe the law has changed since then and if caught, it's a straight out $6,000 fine now, from my understanding. Even our Duty Free allowance into Australia is only 50 cigs (might be 25 now)

good grief, thought you were a democracy!

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

After a Divorce - Mother was a smoker - while she was driving the car or busy with something - she had me light up a cigarette - smoking just like her - later on becoming a fem boy - she was my idol - being like her - wishing I was born as a female - then I met a older Fem male transforming me !  Great times !

• Piggy 1

• 5 weeks later...

I don't wish to unduly resurrect a thread that has long gone quiet, but smoking is my primary fetish and interest. 2 pack a day Marlboro reds lad and I am very keen to connect with other heavy smokers and fetishers, tops and bottoms. Neg, poz, on Prep/meds - it doesn't matter. The sleazier and pervier the smoker the better!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...