Smoking fetish

pozboy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

I've been pounding cigars lately. It's gone from fetish to addiction. Fuck, what has 2020 done to me??? 

I know exactly what you mean. I've been working from home during the pandemic and I usually have a cigar in my jaw while I work. My cigar intake has doubled.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, seasqrd said:

I know exactly what you mean. I've been working from home during the pandemic and I usually have a cigar in my jaw while I work. My cigar intake has doubled.

why regret it, if it's helped you double yopur intake?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, seasqrd said:

I don't regret it at all. I have a huge smoking fetish and I enjoy becoming even more addicted to cigars

great! sorry I misunderstood you. what's your daily intake? I found more than 3 ppd hard. can you smoke cigars like cigs, with deep inhales?

8 hours ago, pozboy said:

great! sorry I misunderstood you. what's your daily intake? I found more than 3 ppd hard. can you smoke cigars like cigs, with deep inhales?

One CAN, but it's not recommended. Cigar smoke is thicker, and while it has no additives like cigarettes, it's actually worse for you. When we inhale cigar smoke, it becomes more fetish so you can do those sexy nose jets and maybe other things. 

A fan sent me a number of cigars because, apparently, fuck my lungs. LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leatherpunk16 said:

One CAN, but it's not recommended. Cigar smoke is thicker, and while it has no additives like cigarettes, it's actually worse for you. When we inhale cigar smoke, it becomes more fetish so you can do those sexy nose jets and maybe other things. 

A fan sent me a number of cigars because, apparently, fuck my lungs. LOL

too fuckin right!

• Like 1

I love cigar smoking daddies huge turn on me at his feet worshipping his boots sucking his daddy cock as as he sits back. Pushing his cigar inside me eating my hole blowing smoke inside me . Best of all pushing his daddy dick in me still smoking his cigar 

• Like 2