Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/15/2023 at 11:56 AM, christine said:

I trhink that sodomized is a lovely term, it is a position of being subjugaated and used, it was something beyond the fringe ,to me. But i became  older (much older) and ventured and sought it, and took it whenit was available. Very recently opening the door andmy hole into the GAY side. seeking that generous insemination fertilisation. but it is not so easy , i am ,just so mature and love to indulge in that , to me, facinating act of being subjugated, sodomised. 

Should of added , I have no idea when i first  had a cock in my ass and its juices , it was when very ay, didnt think a lot about it until i decided to go G ay, 

14. I started sucking a mechanic close to home. He told his friends and they would all feed me cock and cum, three at a time. I fell in love with it. I wanted them to fuck me, but they wouldn’t. They got a 16 y/o with a huge dick to pop my cherry. After that two of the mechanics fucked me separately and asked me to keep it a secret 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

We were around 11 or 12, my male cousins and I would sneak down to the basement and they would take turns shoving their cocks in my hole. It wasn’t until we were older that those same two cousins would dump their seed in my guts. Such pleasant memories. Ah, childhood!

• Like 1

I was 8. I had been introduced to giving and receiving oral with both males and females before kindergarten. I was at a friend's house at 8yo, and ended up in the basement with his older brother. A huge bully that was in high school. His cousin was down there also. But I ended up alone in the laundry room with the bully. I don't remember exactly how his cock ended up in my mouth, but it was pretty natural by then. He picked me up, spun me around, and shoved his cock into my ass. It was pitch black in there, and it hurt so bad... I begged him to stop, but he kept fucking. I finally threatened to scream, and he stopped. He tried to make me suck his dick clean, and suck his cousin's, but I ran upstairs. I wish things could have gone better... 😂 

• Like 2

I was about 11-12, sodomized by my uncle and some of his friends. By the time I was 15, I was a regular cum dump and had received thousands of loads, everyone loved my juicy hole and bubble butt and that I could take any cock, the bigger the better. Pretty much I was my uncle’s personal hole and he ensured that I was always filled by his enormous, thick uncircumcised 9” cock or that his buddies had their cocks deep inside me. I stopped going to school at 16 and have devoted my life since then to being a community hole. That’s when my father kicked me out of the house when I accidentally got caught with my uncle’s cock inside me when he was babysitting me for the weekend when my parents were supposed to be out of town for the weekend. My dad gets home early and finds me riding my uncle’s (keep in mind this is my dad’s brother) enormous cock.

My father was enraged and was ready to fight my uncle, saying “how could you do this? This isn’t right!” but I then told my dad “daddy it’s okay it’s all my idea. I like it. I love having my uncle inside me and he’s been fucking me for years and it’s all okay, I need him inside me.”

my dad just looked at my uncle and said “get out. Both of you.” And since then I’ve been a cummunity hole and haven’t looked back since and I have 304 loads this year so far! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3