Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

25 or might have been 26, that was a long time ago. That was my first gay encounter of any kind. My first two years or so I just bottomed, then got into topping and never looked back. I believe starting as a bottom helped me to appreciate topping.

35, in a Melbourne Hotel, had wanted to for so long.

Had spent years putting things inside me, with all sorts of ad hoc lube, from folded toilet tubes covered in roll and clingfilm and suntan lotion, whilst wearing my mother's lingerie, to drumsticks and spanners, loved the feeling of something inside of me.

Was in Australia for work, and on Gaydar Chat in the 'Business Center' (this was back before hotel Wi-Fi). He was down from Sydney, in hotel up the road, told him I was a virgin. Arranged to meet, went via a sex shop for lube etc. Met him outside his hotel, nervous as hell, went to the elevator. As soon as the door closed he was kissing me.

Got to his room, undressed each other, went to get into doggy and he had me get on my back, lifted my legs in the air, lubed and fingered my hole. Felt so good to have someone else do it, then he lined up his cock, and slowly slid in. I let out a giant moan as he went all the way in. He asked how it felt, I replied 'like home'. Never felt so good, that first cock.

He fucked me for quite some time, didn't take bare the first time. Later was on my front, being fingered, love assplay, he asked me how many fingers I thought he had in... then said four. I wish to this day that I'd asked for more. Would love to have been fisted that night. Sadly I didn't go back to see him whilst we were both still there. Would love to ride that again.

Edited by f4ssbender
Gaydar, Not Grindr
  • Like 1

On 10/13/2023 at 9:52 AM, greyphantom said:

i was 5, by my 16 year old cousin and a year later my uncle started as well 

You're so lucky for getting multiple cocks back then! For me it was just my dad's cock to suck and drink from. I don't complain, I loved it but I wish I had even more hard cocks around me when growing up.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Johnjohn said:

I was sucking cocks by the age of 15 (and being paid for doing it) but I must have been 17 or 18 when I was fucked first. I know it was very painful. How things have changed.

I trhink that sodomized is a lovely term, it is a position of being subjugaated and used, it was something beyond the fringe ,to me. But i became  older (much older) and ventured and sought it, and took it whenit was available. Very recently opening the door andmy hole into the GAY side. seeking that generous insemination fertilisation. but it is not so easy , i am ,just so mature and love to indulge in that , to me, facinating act of being subjugated, sodomised. 

This is absolutely true. Not only was it the first time I was fucked it also the first time I had any real homosexual feelings or physical contact. Ive never actually l told this anyone. Needless to it changed my life.

When I was 17 I was really into motorcycle (I still am) A friend came over to see me on his bike and said he was going to see his cousin in Chiswick West London and asked if I fancied a spin over to see him. It was only a short ride, about 30 minutes so, I accepted the invitation. We arrived at his flat and I was immediately struck how his cousin looked like Anthony Andews, an English actor who had been in a TV drama based on the Evelyn Waugh book 'Brideshead Revisited'  I had always thought I was completely straight until I'd watched that series but his character was obviously gay and I was surprised to have a bit of a crush on him. Any how my friends cousin looked alot like him. We went out for a drink in a local pub then returned to his flat where we had a few glasses of wine. I'm not and never have been much of a drinker. My mate said he had to go but, his cousin seeing I was very slightly inebriated said I could stay if I didn't want to ride my bike. Drink and motorcycles don't mix and even at that age I was fairly sensible. After my friend left his cousin poured more wine and the left the room returning a short time later wearing a dressing gown. I was sitting in an armchair and he sat on the floor infront of me. I was very taken with him and kept glancing under his dressing gown to see if was wearing anything underneath. We chatted and due to the alcohol I lost some of my inhibitions. We were both smiling and chatting, about what I can't remember and I continued trying to see under his dressing gown. He obviously noticed me looking several times and eventually said he thought I had enough to drink and he'd show me the bedroom. I quickly discovered there was only one bedroom in the flat. He told me to put my clothes on a chair. I turned round to do so, keeping my underwear on. When I turned round he was naked on the bed. I remember turning as red as a beetroot and was very embarrassed. He just smiled and told me to come to him. I told him I'd never done anything with another man and he told me I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to. Of course once we held each other and kissed we did everything. It was painful the first time I was penetrated but he was the gentlest of lovers and the whole experience was absolutely wonderful. I fell for him big time but, he was a little older than me with different interests but, I will always have a huge soft spot for him, his gentleness and consideration.

• Like 8