Age you were first sodomized

qbrishc

I was 10 when I sucked my brothers cock he was 15.  He came in my mouth.....when I was 16 and could drive I went to the local booths.   Got sucked off daily for months.   Loved to get naked in the booth and spanked.  One night was at a local combo place booths and a movie theater.  Stayed around till closing and got fucked by both the projectionist and the cashier.  They were roommates.  Invited me back to their place but I chickened out.  Basically went several times a week for 2 years.   I wish I had discovered bath houses back then......I jerk off imagining myself as a piece of fresh meat in a bath house.

Later I wen to baths and loved sucking multiple guys off in public spaces

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Unfortunately, I was in my mid-forties before I discovered the delights of being sodomized - by a 25 year old guy who said he "just wanted to see me dressed". I was thrilled with the attention he was paying me and after a brief fingering, he bent me over the edge of his bed and asked me if I was a virgin. When I told him yes he became far more physical and gave me - what I thought at the time - was a pretty hard fucking. Yes, it hurt like hell to start with but the humiliation and emotional feelings it gave me were amazing and I was in tears by the time he'd finished. I haven't looked back since and it confirmed my place as a complete bottom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first time did start around 6 years, i was forced to suck my granddads dick in thé shower. When i was 7 he  raped me, my ass was torn, he did cover my face with a pillow to shut me down. He was drunk, my bum was bleeding, he had a big dick.  My older brother was a witness of my rape, later it did divide us big time

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

14 in a local cottage everyday after school with a very nice older guy who skillfuly picked up on my suppressed identity of being trans and validated me and made me feel like my truest self. At the time I didn’t think anything was wrong with it but I realise now it was very manipulative and essentially being groomed by exploiting my need to not feel like a boy and distress of puberty. But I wouldn’t call it rape because I loved it and It taught me a lot about myself and confirmed things but I still in desperation to be “normal” and accepted retreated into myself as time went on. 

Edited by TransfemmeNflkUK
  • Upvote 1

I am really curious if all these guys that say they were sodomized at young ages or by parents/siblings/uncles (or both) are honest or its just a deep desire they want to believe.

I was fucked at 18 (some days before 19). It was a bit of a rush actually. I wanted sex before becoming 19 for some reason. I was too shy. The guy was hot (but I think I wouldn't like him now at all) but he was a very bad choice. He was acting mechanically, not intimacy. He did not "care" despite knowing I was a virgin. It's not that he was aggressive or something. It was just like he had a work to do with me and that was it.

When I kissed my bf for the first time, it made me think that love, sex, passion or whatever you call it must feel like this. That's why love is represented with a heart, because it makes your heart beat faster. And even lust can make your heart beat faster. But not empty, mechanical hook ups.

21. And I do not feel to be ashamed or something; AIDS fear and conservative family blocked me from having experiences more intimate than kisses and occasional penis-hand contact. 

Btw it's been an experience I still remember - painful but intense, the guy respected (and respects) me we're still in contact. 

It was safe, with condom then! Being an adult already I was perfectly aware about what I was doing.

I was probably 7 or 6 years OLD , We were in Class and Everyone used to fuck each other in that Classroom even little girls probably got fucked , But I remember the first time I fucked a guy behind the tree , I was 10 year old , but I don't remember any feelings from there , but Now I just wish to be fucked everyday