Your first taste of cum

Guest ScottSwallows

I'm not overly keen on the taste of cum tbh, there are some guys whose cum I don't mind the taste of but it's more the mucus feeling that coats my mouth and throat for quite a while after I dont like.  Some guys cum simply tastes foul. My first taste of cum was more pre cum really. Me and a mate had gone into town on a Saturday morning , like most teenagers did, I was 16. I needed to pee so went into the town toilets/cottage. Whilst stood at the urinal at the far end, out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw the guy at the other ending wanking. I frooze on the spot not sure what to do. I stayed at the urinal after pissing and he turned towards me giving me full view. I couldn't stopped myself when he beckoned me to him - what else was a horny 16 yr old going to do? I still can't believe I had the balls to reach out and touch my first cock and to then bend down and taste my first cock and pre cum. It didn't last long as we heard footsteps coming in. I zipped up and casually walked out to my mate. About a month later, having not long started college, I was on the train coming home. Again I suddenly got the feeling the guy on the far side, in the same block of seating was wanking under the coat on his lap. Horniness took over and I became gently rubbing my cock. He soon noticed and slowly showed his cock to me. This time I got to properly taste a cock to completion....what made it even hornier were that other people were in the carriage at the far end. No wonder I couldn't get enough of cottaging and cruising.

• Like 1

I can't say that I remember the first time I tasted Cum. My Old man had me Drinking Piss and cum from an early age. I do know that I used to LOVEhaving cum sprayed on my face. I didn't begin to acquire a taste for cum until my early 20's.

Inhad along Distance relationship with a US Navy man. We used to cam. when We came we used to sat our cum prete di g it was each other's.

I stopped spitting when this guy I was Blowing in a park literally held my head to his groin a d pumped his spank down my throat.  I remember he laughed saying A cocksucker should never spit out a meal he worked for. It ki da flicked a switch for me.

I dint like cold cum tho. can't bring myself to drink from discarded condoms. but the best lube is another man's Sperm a d i use it whenever I can.

I loved cum right away. The first person to cum in my mouth was my dad. I loved the way his cum tasted. He only once had to tell me once to swallow, after that, I was after his nut. He had to pull out if he wanted to do something kinky like spray on my face. 

Edited by FJLinNYC

• 3 weeks later...