Breed against someones "wish"?

Sebp

I have turn on, on being bred, especially against my wishes. 
Let's say you're at a party or a club and you come across this hungry bottom. He's naked, blindfolded and on all fours. he asks everyone to fuck him.

If he hands you a condom, or asks you to use one, would you? Would you go along and do it, or would you lie and never put it on or perhaps remove it mid-fuck? Can't seem to make a poll here, but I would love to hear your opinions. 
My dream is to go to a place with lot's of guys and get them to fuck me. I want to be a "good and safe boy" and ask for safe sex. But I really want to get bred. Guys breeding me secretly is a huge turn on. Feeling that condom snap or they pulling it off... :o
I don't know why, but it gives me a feeling of domination. Hear them lie and say "sure, i'll use a condom". Then feel the condom break, being removed or not used at all.

What would you do? :)

• Upvote 1

Hi Sebp,

i see this is your first post, so am guessing you are new to the site? If you hang for a while and read through the posts, you'll notice this is a pretty common fantasy here.  You are definitely among friends and like minded guys, both Tops and bottoms here. "Breeding zone" lol.  You might want to do a site search on stealth breeding.  Have fun and welcome.

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I love it when a guy hands me a condom to fuck him cause I like a challenge. I keep one pinkie nail long and a little jagged just for tearing the tip of a condom. I also carry oil based lube as that helps to shred condoms. One way or another my load is going inside a guy. Had a guy this week who picked me up at the gym and wanted to go back to my place to fuck. He brought condoms with and asked me to wrap. Needless to say the tip of it was shredded and he never noticed...I could feel it give way as I was fucking him rough and hard....blasted two loads deep inside him. I dutifully pulled it off and went to the bathroom to flush it so he wouldn't notice it had totally failed. He loved that I wanted him to fuck me bare and was all too eager to cum inside me. He had no clue I'd seeded his ass. If you go to a sex club, adult book store, or bath house and ask a guy to wrap and you might get a situation where he pulls the condom off (I've done that) and cums inside you, or just doesn't put it on to fuck you. Had a situation last night where I hooked up with a guy to fuck in his car. He said he wanted to wrap to fuck me even though I said I'd take him bare. He fucked me and it sure felt bare. He even opened his door to dump out the condom so I figured maybe he did wrap. As I got out to leave I saw the condom only half out of the wrapper laying on the pavement outside his door...he never put it on and shot inside me. Maybe he changed his mind and wanted to bareback me after all and didn't want to say anything. That's kinda hot really...

On 3/2/2019 at 7:37 AM, Sebp said:

I have turn on, on being bred, especially against my wishes. ...

...I want to be a "good and safe boy" and ask for safe sex. But I really want to get bred. Guys breeding me secretly is a huge turn on.

At a sauna, anonymous stealthing is part of the game, Because everyone is trying to realize their own fetish you cannot believe anything anyone says about their HIV status, which makes stealthing perfectly fine and throw consent out the door.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 2 months later...
On 3/4/2019 at 9:17 PM, downtownswallow said:

If the non consensual part is part of a scene where all participants understand that breeding will occur, then sure. 

BUT, if you breed someone against their wishes then I’m cool if the non consensual Bottom does something very very bad to the Top. 

Telling the guys that I'm into takes the fun out of it, not telling them makes this happen extremely rare, also the Top have no way of knowing if I will sue his ass for assult (which of course I would never do). It's a dilemma. Not sure how to get the message out, without saying so. I've been sending a lot of hints, but most people don't catch on.  

When guys ask if I'm healthy, I've answered back that "I always ask the top to wear a condom, but once I turn my head into the pillow I don't really have any control over what the top does though. But I test regularly, that I do know". :)

Perhaps two or three guys have taken the hint in total. Very hot when it happens.

• 4 years later...
On 3/2/2019 at 7:37 AM, Sebp said:

I have turn on, on being bred, especially against my wishes. 
Let's say you're at a party or a club and you come across this hungry bottom. He's naked, blindfolded and on all fours. he asks everyone to fuck him.

If he hands you a condom, or asks you to use one, would you? Would you go along and do it, or would you lie and never put it on or perhaps remove it mid-fuck? Can't seem to make a poll here, but I would love to hear your opinions. 
My dream is to go to a place with lot's of guys and get them to fuck me. I want to be a "good and safe boy" and ask for safe sex. But I really want to get bred. Guys breeding me secretly is a huge turn on. Feeling that condom snap or they pulling it off... :o
I don't know why, but it gives me a feeling of domination. Hear them lie and say "sure, i'll use a condom". Then feel the condom break, being removed or not used at all.

What would you do? :)

No condoms,  skin on skin is best 👄

When i started having anon encounters i would buy ribbed or studded condoms so I could feel them. If I couldn't find those I would always reach back and check for the condom. One night I was ass up and this nice cock was pounding away in my hole. I could feel something was different and I felt the condom bunched up at the base of his cock. Right as I said I think it broke he pushed me into the bed a blew deep inside me. I kinda freaked out after he left and txt him to ask if he was tested.  He said he had never been and told me I might as well go raw the rest of the stay. I've never gone back.